Agnostic.com

9 8

Random stuff:

A comment by Cat M my 65th birthday begging video on Youtube:

"Ok, no. 65 is about time for a new style. That long hair just overwhelms you and pulls any woman’s aging face down even more. It looks like a bunch of ropes that were unraveled."

I was so devastated, I immediately cut my hair.

Gwendolyn2018 9 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wear your hair how you like. I finally just cut mine real short and even before the pandemic I was cutting my own hair. While my hair is neither as curly or thick as when I wasn't 68 there is still have enough wave and body that cutting it myself does get me asked "who cuts your hair I want to get mine cut short".
I've had my hair long enough to sit on and everywhere in between.

@Gwendolyn2018 Like maybe jealous of the gorgous head of hair you have???

Never do what a troll tells you to do.

They are nasty Scandinavian dwarf giants, who live under bridges and push people into the rivers. They only want you to cut your hair, so that people have nothing to grab hold of and pull you out.

Don't you buy that ever would date you at the drop of a hat

Don’t believe everything your told. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you did cut it I hope you donated it to a cancer organization!

Nope! Long hair is great. I grew mine long during the pandemic, and have no plans to cut it. My friends like it. Is your friend jealous? πŸ™‚

me too! Never been this long. Neice is begging to braid it.

Tell them it's your hair. You will do as you please.

Oh, hope you did not cut it too short. Your long hair was so nice. Can you link the video?

i just tell the hairdresser to give me a little boy sunday school haircut. I'm not very picky.

@Gwendolyn2018 , only one bad experience πŸ™‚ Mine are more bad than good. Hate to get my haircut. Seems hairdressers are not satisfied unless they scalp me.

I've been debating what to do with my hair, it is very thin, fine, and curly, and grows slowly. I haven't had a cut in a year due to covid. Well, I did some trimming. So now it is to my jawline. I pull it back into a pony tail while I'm working most of the time. I may have to make a decision on it one day, for right now I feel like I'm in limbo and hate my hair.

I have to pony-tail to eat. Never eaten my hair before. Like to avoid that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.