Agnostic.com

8 9

LINK Christian “Prophetess”: Prayers Form Missiles to Destroy Satan in Second Heaven | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Self-proclaimed Christian “prophetess” Kat Kerr has always made up facts about Christianity, declaring them with unearned confidence to the most gullible people she can find. She has previously said there’s football in Heaven, that God will put back any baby lost through a miscarriage, and that God keeps a warehouse in Heaven for anyone who needs (for example) a new kidney.

But on Friday, during a conversation with Steve Shultz of ElijahStreams, Kerr told us about the existence of Prayer Missiles, which apparently come into being whenever you pray to God.

snytiger6 9 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've never seen my dead sister Deborah. She died before she was able to leave the hospital. I've always wondered what she would look like in Heaven? How would I know her?

Would Kerr care to enlighten me as to whether or not praying to Beelzebub causes the existence of Prayer Missiles?

I guess all the times I 🙏 must have been mis fires. Back when I believed in that stuff. I will be 3 years in 4 days, when I started my journey of enlightenment.

She doesn't realize that god's football is Amerikan soccer.

If they don't have rugby, I don't wanna go.

@PadraicM Bugger Ruby, Football and the like, give me Women's Beach Volleyball any day.

@Triphid For watching, I am right there with you... but can't really join in the game as I have the wrong kit.

They need to change their medication! But I guess there is a lot of money coming into keep them blasting their idiocy, so it will never end.

Kerr's issue is that she addicted to industrial strength stupidity pills.

Faithfools say some silly things.

So when you scream out "Oh God! You are amazing!" in orgasm, does it turn into a prayer missile with a MIRV warhead? These are the specifics that are important to me. And what is the devastation caused by this type of prayer missile, does it include splash damage?

Has anyone else ever wondered if the nonsense we see generated here may be how the contents of the Bible originated? Those from years ago had the same sort of word salad and off the cuff imagery and perhaps someone else promoted it for their own gain. Now we have an ancient book generated from the imagination of lunatics that people today say should be believed literally and without question.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:576334
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.