Agnostic.com

32 2

Do you get visits from missionaries often?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not often. They doesn't share most of my positions!

I see what you did there.. >.>

Two JWs were on bikes on the north side of campus yesterday. Why would they be wearing helmets. I guess they had no faith?

Not since we started eating them. I'm Old School.

No, I use this position on my female friends.

Never. Closest I've been to a missionary, it was a position..

Three or four times a year. I get calls from people who want to fix my credit too. Same vibe, different scam.

Lol, I just received one today! Damn Mormons...

Jehovahs witness came door knocking today. I just let the dogs bark, they went away.

When I see them coming, I strip off my clothing and answer the door nude. I don't have many of them any more.

Sounds like might have some proselytizing to do, after all. ?

A handful of times a year...all sorts of types, too....mormons, jehovah's witnesses, and weird offshoot xstian groups....love it when they pop by for a chat...oddly, I rarely get repeat visits...hehe

Not often enough, I love the debate. They've not 'saved' me yet! However, I've planted doubt in many.

Hahaha! I like that.

Lol...
I would leave them confused and in tears...

I ran off 2 female Baptists last summer. I told them there is no evidence for there god and they told me to just look at the trees. LMAO.

@DenoPenno. Poor babies... that's the best they had.

Nope. My house is the pretty much the only one in the middle of a vast industrial commerical area.

Thankfully no. It helps that I live in the woods.

I actually have no idea how often anyone rings my bell. I don't necessarily answer the door if I am not expecting anyone. That and I am out of the house long hours and asleep the other hours.

Not recently.

Not since I put up a sign politely telling them to go away 🙂

Yes, quite frequently. Generally it is Jehovah's witnesses or Mormons, but different local churches also come door to door, especially around the holidays. We find religious pamphlets on our porch every once in a while. I don't answer the door.

Ocassionally. I'm tattoo covered, large, so they generally don't stop to chit-chat. When they do, I tell them I have an intimate relationship with both Satan and my vacuum and ask them if they want to come see my doll collection.

Seldom. It seems less frequently today than several years ago. Maybe word spreads. When they do appear, I am not aggressively disrespectual, but I am also not welcoming.

I try to be the one in the missionary position

Thanks to my father, I get phone calls for the first few months every time I move.

Yes. too often.

For eye contact, you can't beat it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:57834
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.