Agnostic.com

5 4

How will Australia's biggest allies react to this huge security exposure created by the Federal Attorney General being accused of raping a 16 year old in 1988?

Journalist Shane Dowling raises questions of national security breaches and NLP Government cover up to protect one seat majority in the parliament.

[kangaroocourtofaustralia.com]

FrayedBear 9 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So they were roughly the same age as students at the same event?

Headline makes it almost sound as if a grown man assaulted a child.

I think that he was 19.

She was only 16. She was raped. She was traumatised, for years. She tried to stand up to her rapist, but she couldn't handle the predicted media exposure. So she took her own life.
He responded: "imagine" how unfair it would be to me, to be charged, IF I didn't do it [sic].

Australia and its Western allies have been raping countries in the Global South for several decades now. Their troops also engage in wanton rapes of the women of those countries, for example in Vietnam.

We’ll happily trade you one rape to everything trump has done....

Former PM Malcolm Turnbull says Minister involved in historical rape allegation should 'front up' amid calls for independent inquiry

[abc.net.au]

Sadly nothing is going to happen to him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579435
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.