Agnostic.com

8 3

LINK Pat Robertson: A Baby May Be Demon-Possessed as Part of a “Generational Curse” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Leave it to televangelist Pat Robertson to answer the questions everyone’s asking. Or one crazy person, anyway.

During today’s episode of The 700 Club, a viewer asked whether babies could be demon-possessed.

The correct answer is “No.”

Robertson’s answer was… not that. (follow link for video)

snytiger6 9 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Once again Pat is applying his own personal experience. LOL

I guess that explains Mr. Robertson then. He must have been born as a demon-possessed baby.

No, as we say here in Australia, "he was squirted up against a fence and left to 'hatch out' in the sun."

Oh, is this Religious Zombie still alive and kicking?
Someone, anyone PLEASE euthanise this dribbling Horror asap for the sake of ALL Human kind.

@Dyl1983 Perhaps someone may like to send a bottle or two of the Jonestown Kool-aid as a Birthday gift?

How is he still alive? That piece of garbage has to be 200 years old

Seems like the evil live forever.

Devil-worshiping families aside, I like the “generational curse” concept. I mean, how else do we explain millennials?

(Sorry, sorry: I couldn’t help my boomer self with such an easy opening!)

So is it OK to abort any baby that is daemon possessed as part of a generational curse? I mean, it would prevent evil from entering the world and it would stop a curse. Sounds like wins to me.

I hope Pat gets covid and goes to meet his god.

And the sooner the better imo.

Cancer would be better.

I just have this vision of Pat wandering around in the dark for all of eternity alone calling "God. God. Where are you?"

I remember Patty McCormack as the "Bad Seed"

That is STILL one creepy movie!

@The-Krzyz Then there was also the 'sort of' remake "The Good Son".

@snytiger6 I usually find most remakes and/or sequels disappointing efforts to cash in on an earlier success. Didn’t know about “Good Son,” but the reviews I just saw were uniformly terrible. One critic wrote it off as “Home Alone” meets “Misery!”

@snytiger6 "The Bad Seed"was good and "The Good Son" was bad.

@barjoe Well done! 😂

@The-Krzyz I enjoyed both movies. They were different and each had their own good points. However "The Bad Seed" was definitely the better of the two. However, I think if people had never seen "The Bad Seed", then "The Good Son" would have had a better reception. It was a good movie, but just not as good as the original, and it took the child actor from "Home Alone" to play a very dark and evil character, and people tend to like their actors to play similar characters. "The Good Son" wasn't the cute shild from Home Alone, and viewers felt betrayed.

However, I think it shows a range for Macaulay Culkin, and shows he isn't just a cute kid but a good actor.

@snytiger6 It’s been a few years since my last viewing of “Bad Seed,” but I found the most memorable — and tragically complex — character, and the best performance, was that delivered by Nancy Kelley as the mother. Won her a Tony on stage an an Oscar nod from the Academy for the film. Hauntingly intense!

The Bad Seed was and still is a masterpiece.

Although it worked well for the time, today, people generally understand that psychopathy is not really a inherited trait. For the same reason, the comedy "Arsenic and Old Lace" wouldn't be as well received today either, because of the same faulty premise of insanity being inherited.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:581570
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.