Agnostic.com

34 24

Well none of the ladies on this site who I've messaged have replied back....so I'm going on dates with a Christian now.

MakasuKudo 4 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

. . . non sequitur 😛

We all have to live by probabilities, mate!

Join the freakin' club, bro. I struck out with all the few women that were still on this site from my local area soon after I joined three years ago. A couple of them traded messages with me, but I never met any of them in person. Since then, no new women ever joined from my area. I may get bashed as racist for pointing this out, but I wonder if part of the reason you struck out is that it appears almost all of the female members from your area are white, based on their main pics. Personally, I must admit that even tho I think I'm not that prejudiced compared to most white folks, I am not really that open to dating a black woman, mainly because it's enough of a challenge to find compatibility, in my experience, even when you are the same race to start with. Call me whatever insult or label you like, but I am not up for adding that kind of challenge to the whole experience of getting along with a woman for the long haul. And that's without even considering all the flack we would get from other people in my area for being interracial.

Some people don't care or are up to the challenge and some aren't. But we all have a right to our choices of who we love and prefer.

I used to think that way about differences of ethnicity, but now I know some really happy couples who are mixed ethnicity I know that it doesn’t make any difference. You can have a good thing with someone just as long as it’s the right someone. I’d not miss out on the chance to meet someone and get a good thing going just because they have a different heritage or coloured skin anymore.

I do not accept the notion that having similar characteristics is necessary for compatibility.

@editor20 It may not be necessary, but I prefer someone who has most of the same characteristics as me.

He is 27 years old. He needs a mentor.

Are you expecting sympathy or something?

this site is pretty much all gnostic believers too, doubt you'll find any functional differences tbh

Honestly, other than debating, there is not much luck finding a fellow atheist on here to date. Otherwise, you have a pretty good sense of humor about it. Try Fetlife. Gotten laid several times on it. Being an atheist in the South is the worst to trying to find a fellow heathen

Try Satanic women instead. I've heard that they are sinfully sexy…

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:581869
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.