Agnostic.com

9 2

LINK Here’s a Brainwashed Child Speaking in Tongues at a Recent Christian Conference | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

In January, during a massive in-person Christian conference in Florida (where else?), a separate session was held for children… so that they, too, could pretend to be overtaken by the Spirit just like their parents.

Even though the Fire21 Kids Conference occurred in January, one of the speakers, Jenny Weaver, just posted video of the kids performing onstage.

If you ever need proof that charismatic Christianity brainwashes children, here’s some clear evidence. The first video is from January, but the second (from the same event) was just posted this week. Both of them are disturbing. (I have copies of the videos in case they’re taken down.)

snytiger6 9 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When you are sofa king sufed.

Hmmm....seems I recall many Saturday nights where everyone was talking in tongues. I knew it was religious cause the next morning you often heard “ Jesus Christ my head hurts!”.......

Owa tagoo siam.

Do wa diddy diddy dumb ditty stupid, it's unbelievable, but true.

Ho cee con didli ei, honda la seeka. I think I stole that from Jimmy Swaggart years ago and adults and children still say it, then tell you it means whatever they want it to mean at the time they say it.

LOL, beware, be VERY aware, your babies, your little Ankle-biters once their brain learns to control their vocal cords WILL begin to speak in tongues, the Holy Spirit has then entered them, exorcise these ' possessed ' babies and Ankle-biters immediately by educating them to be Atheists, otherwise WE WILL be over-run with incoherent, babbling little Chrustians....LOL.

Sick!

BD66 Level 8 Mar 15, 2021

When I was a kid growing up in a small rural town in Florida, there was a pentacostal church s short distance from our house. We kids called he church and its members "holy rollers." Just across the street from the church was an open space with s small grove of pine trees. The church had Sunday evening services. and in the hot Florida summertime the church front doors were left wide open. A couple of by buddies and I would occasionally site down in the grove where we could watch and where the pentacostals could not see us in the darkness.

We watched the goings on with humor and amazement. The members would go into fits as "the spirit hit them" and go into spasms on the floor. Others would start babbling on in intelligible sounds loudly and in prolonged spells. The whole thing was chaos brought on by "true belief in a religious dogma full of emotion, but lacking in intelligence.

Naughty, naughty, naughty, shame be upon you NOT. LOL
You are as shameful and terrible (NOT) as were my neighbourhoods friends and I back in the late 50's -early 60's when we get together every Sunday, select a nearby Church, go and sit outside of it then sing as loudly as possible OUR re-worded versions of hymns and prayers.
Ah, those were truly the days how I so wish I could re-live them again and do it all over again. LOL.

What to say...... next up, dancing with snakes.

Sadly, imo, it will most likely be 'dancing ' with the One-eyed Blind Trouser Snake of the Priest or Pastor given the penchant ever so many Religious Leaders have for abusing, Sexually, young children.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582367
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.