Agnostic.com

11 10

LINK Bigoted Christian Pastor Commands the “Spirit of Homosexuality” to Leave Kids | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

During a “special prophetic update” on Wednesday, Pastor Kent Christmas (I know, I know&hellip😉, whose name will not leave the screen in the video below, delivered a series of prayers that involved curing cancer and praying against the “spirit that has stolen the election.”

It’s what you’d expect from a professional Christian liar. But one prayer revealed a lot about the moral bankruptcy of his faith (around the : mark): (Follow link for video)

"I command the spirit of homosexuality to leave thy children…"

snytiger6 9 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Crazies like that make the christains look like complete morons. Some of them have some sense despite there belief system.

So Christians believe they can "Command" this supposed "Spirit of Homosexuality" to LEAVE...I guess this means they have "Paranormal Powers".......let me think about that for a minute...Do I believe them...HELL NO...these IDIOTS get crazier by the minute.

More hypocrisy as the evangelicals go from god gave us tRump to a demon/spirit stole th ed election - well isn't every other xtion phrase "it's god's will, he is perfect and can do anything"? I guess anything is only rigging one election in 2016.

Pastor Kent Christmas is a man with problems, and those problems are what he is and his own blindness to what he is.

" Get thee gone, Oh most foulest of Spirits for thou art teaching MY Altar Boys to seeketh love from those other than I, thou art robbing me of mine pleasures, for that I admonish you and expel you."

so, fwiw, the Bible most likely uses arsenokoitai in a figurative sense anyway--as illuminated in prophets gone a'whoring and other vv (wherein no actual whores are present)--to illustrate ppl who all think/act alike, compare with soldiers marching in files and rows

The ONLY business these so called prophets and healers are in is filling their pockets full of rubes hard earned money. It’s much easier work than selling snake oil, which actually requires a product.

Hopefully, the death throes of a slowly dying species

Well good luck with that, he might as well throw meringues at a Panzer tank for all the effect it will have.

Them Tigers and Panthers were formidable. The Tiger had an 88mm gun and Panther a 75

Thy children. They talked so funny in those daze and it has carried over. Now even homosexuality has a spirit. Pastor Kent does not want that spirit to go to heaven. LOL

The ghost of homosexuality past, I bet Scrooge never met that Christmas gay old devil.

What about the spirit of pedophilia?!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:585421
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.