Agnostic.com

6 2

Seems we have a lot of artists on here. If your art is visual, I'd love to see an example. We can each post one representative image and invite our fellow Atheists and Agnostics to let us know what they think.
Posting of images is an option. So please select one image you feel best represents your type of art. Everyone else, please comment on each member's selection. (Be thoughtful about your comments. We artists can be a bit fragile.)
If this becomes a popular idea, perhaps we can repeat the exercise, every so often, and see much more of each other's artistic output.

I'll start with this photo:

MrLizard 8 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

here's some of mine

test photo

Admin Level 9 Nov 30, 2017

Ah, I think I fixed the bug in the comment photo uploads... should work now. It was moving a directory around every night and starting over 😟

I did a bit of daubing onceover.

...if I can figure out how to make it post...

skado Level 9 Nov 30, 2017

Interesting idea.
I'm not a visual artist, but i did paint a window once, in my kitchen in a 'Third World' country. But i'm not sure how to post the image in my comment here.

Got it, and here's the painted window.

I don't know how to do that either

I need to get pics of my newer stuff.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5874
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.