Agnostic.com

1 15

Walk around Blackbird Island, Leavenworth, WA

Yesterday I met a new man from Fitness Singles. We walked around Blackbird Island, Leavenworth, WA (30 minutes away) and went out to dinner. We had fun.

This photo shows the Wenatchee River and Cascade foothills with new snow. River is swollen with snowmelt. It was lovely sitting by the river on a log, talking and laughing.

It never rains but it pours! I met two new men back-to-back, two days in a row. Both men said they had a wonderful time and want to see me again.

I need to choose. For me, it's duplicitous to date two men at once. The men are very different. Boils down to: do I want to live in rainy Western Washington? No way.

LiterateHiker 9 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think you're doing pretty good if you met two men on there who were actually fit. I'm a member as well and I wonder what most of them are fit for: pie eating contests maybe? Until you've made some committment to exclusivity I don't think it is duplicitous as exclusiveness at the start of a dating relationship would be unusual. I think that changes when the relationship becomes intimate, but you could always state that you're not yet ready to be exclusive to any single person.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:587479
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.