Agnostic.com

12 9

LINK There’s a New Dating Website for Christian Men Who Hate Feminists and Soy Boys | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Basically a site for men who want to dominate women called Dominion Dating.

Perhaps the Promise Keepers were having trouble finding dates?

snytiger6 9 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It could be. I recall on my FB page while doing some very serious anti-Trump activism that Trumpers would come in to argue with me. One person called me "soy boy" quite often. I had to look the word up.

Spanish for "I am boy"?

Their motto is more like, The hand is the mans best friend.

Ah a site for all the boys who can't handle strong women.

I keep seeing women on normal dating sites who present themselves as trump-supporters and born-agains. Maybe this will get rid if them - they're automatically incompatible with nornal people.

I hope so.

I could have some real fun with that...

I better sign up to that one right away.

InCel by another name? Oh, they cater to Christians (Many of whom have been so messed up by their religion so that they embrace violence and dishonesty.) All the women are scam profiles. What happened to eHarmony? Same thing, right?

These whining, crybabies are sexist. They are dinosaurs going extinct.

Bye, sexist jerks! You won't be missed.

That's the beauty of the internet, there's something for everyone, even the most fucked up.

So it's either a website for guys who hate feminists and girly men or a website for women who love guys who hate feminists and girly men.

Sounds messed up either way.

Hope they all turn gay with each other.

If only...

I can't imagine very many women signing up for that.

LMFAO
Bunch of whiners.
I hope all their dicks fall off.

Their mammas probably bit them off.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:592924
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.