Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Blues Slide Guitar Cam strikes again - YouTube

I recorded this on whim at a low point in my life, newly separated and drinking vodka, if I thought people would actually watch it I would have given it a better name. It went lower level viral so that was fun🙂 After that I put out two albums with my band, The most difficult time of my life was also the most creative and I often wonder if there’s a connection between those things?

ArdentAtheist 8 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here are two Russian players: slide guitars unite the world

Love it!

That is so fine. I am trying to figure out if that is a glass slide or a metal one. Keep posting; I'll keep listening.

Thanks, that one was glass, ?

????âś‹? I'm impressed! Thank you so much for sharing. It's official, I'm a fan and a groupie. Is there really any difference between the two? Lol ?

Thanks, haven’t had any groupies since the 90s🙂 lol

@ArdentAtheist Can't hurt can it? ?

Do you have more you can post. Will anything you have be under Ardent Octopus? I watched one of the lessons you did. If there's more like this I'd love to post it under Positive Vibes.

@BeeHappy it was an interesting time, this slide vid went viral so me an old band mate went in the studio and did 2 albums both available on iTunes... We wanted to ride the wave of exposure from this video, the problem was this video is blues but the band isn’t so we got comments like, “that’s interesting, when are you going to do more blues?” So a few like this but that’s just me, with the band is a different thing. We might’ve been able to sell more records had I just stuck with blues? Ardent Octopus was the band, the page is a mix of different projects. But I’m extremely happy we recorded what we did even if only for posterity... We sell enough albums to buy two pizzas a year, no toppings 🙂

These days I’m the primary care giver for my mom and I have 3 kids so I teach guitar, gigging is on the back burner... there is a whole story line, Ardent octopus is the main character, this is the title cut of the first album, thanks for listening🙂?

@ArdentAtheist Two pizzas, huh? Not getting rich then. LOL Thanks for taking the time for the back story. I'm not usually a blues listener but really liked your video and now this one is quite different but I like it too (better the second time). I appreciate you sharing it all. 🙂

@BeeHappy Not getting rich but we do get some airplay on a classical radio station in Poland, I’ve not figured out how that happened🙂

@ArdentAtheist Hahaha.... Poland?? That's funny.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:59473
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.