Agnostic.com

50 2

What is your favorite cocktail? If it's obscure, please share the recipe!

sknape 5 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

50 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Daiquiri.

Hawaiian Punch-southern comfort,amaretto,cranberry juice and orange juice.

I'm not very exiotic. My favorite is Anchient Age with water back. That's why I don't drink.

My go-to cocktail would be a margarita with Gran Marnier on ice. Though lately I've been drinking sidecars (brandy, Gran Marnier, and lime juice)

Sapphire and Tonic

The last time I went to Nashville, I got a TN mojito, which is just a regular mojito with a healthy splash of bourbon! Pretty amazing. On the regular, though, I’m definitely a gin and tonic girl. Bombay, lemon juice and a good tonic = ambrosia.

Don't know if it already has a name, but I enjoy a Jägermeister with cream soda, I find the vanilla in the soda takes the edge off.

Whisky straight

A tall glass of water.

Depends on my mood, but one I invented is double Frangelico and double Chambord, mixed on ice, very nice (hazelnut and raspberry). Can also use Amaretto instead of Frangelico.

Any Fruity Martini made with vodka. My favorites are the lemon drop and appletini. I have no idea what is in either of them lol.

A Scarlet O'Hara: cranberry juice, Southern Comfort & a twist of orange in a tall glass over ice.

Gin (or vodka) and tonic; very simple, very re refreshing, especially in summertime.

Cocktail glass half full of ice,
1/4 lime
2 jiggers gin (or vodka)
Tonic water

Press lime into glass with ice,
Add gin (or vodka),
Fill rest of glass with tonic water (approx. 3 oz.),
Stir.

My summer drink!

I enjoy the Kamikaze, which is just a low class Margarita made with Vodka instead of tequila. Not a fan of Tequila. Add a splash of cranberry juice and you've got a cosmo, which aint bad either. I enjoy scotch and soda. Gin and tonic. I like a nice Mojito. Basically almost any booze will do.

Whiskey.

On the rare occasion I'm out with friends trying to get a little drunk, I'll probably order Jack and Cokes. If I'm just having a couple, or I'm feeling fancy, I'll order Knob Creek Manhattans. At home, I usually don't bother with mixed drinks; I tend to drink something from Islay, neat, though I do make a Rusty Nail with Laphroaig Cask Strength on occasion.

I like a DOUBLE "Crown sour".
Crown Royal with "Sour" and "7 Up".

Make mine a double dark rum or amaretto and coke

City Municipal Cocktail. Here's the recipe:

Water

You're welcome.

But of course the worst cocktial in the world was invented by the late Sir Jeremy Pimphole of Porterhouse college Oxford and comprises two parts gin to three of bitter beer and is drunk by the pint it is eumpamistically know as "A Dog's Nose"

All credit to Tom Sharpe for this recipe.

Who would say no to a screaming orgasm?

More a shot than a cocktail but I like Duck Farts. Crown and Coke for me but I’m primarily a beer guy. Been drinking highballs of Bushmills and ginger ale lately called a Ginger Bush.

Gin and tonic. Has to be good gin.

I rarely drink cocktails. When I do it's a Bloody Mary... largely as a means to get some tomato juice in my diet. Cocktails are for women. Men should drink whisky. Straight.

Real men could give a flying rat's ass less what another man thinks men should drink.

@sknape There are Scotch drinkers.... and then there are kids drinking cocktails, moonshine and what-have-you.

@skeptic99 a very good point. I think you and I are probably in agreement here. I apologize for the tone of my response.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:59673
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.