Agnostic.com

11 14

LINK Christian Writer: The Pandemic Was God’s Way of Stopping Gay Pride Parades | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Oh yeah. stopping an annual event must have really been worth the stopping of weekly services and all religious gatherings.

snytiger6 9 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A God killed millions of innocent people to stop parades that hurt exactly no one? Couldn't he have just caused rainstorms on the parades?

Well, maybe if he existed. However if he did exist, he wouldn't be worth worship/

@snytiger6 That was implied, yes. 🙂

Very smart man. BTW, who looked back to see that Lot's wife was turned into a pillar of salt for looking back?

I'm guessing Lot was turned into pepper.

I'm sure that's why he killed all those people, especially the ones in churches.

Mice have bigger brains than these people.

Exactly. Stupid homophobic arseholes

I'd have said the virus has a bigger brain... I think you were beign generous.

I have no time for delusional bitches of any or no religious persuasion.

In Toronto once had the largest Christmas Parade in the world.

All to be out done by the larger audience of the world largest Gay Parade.

Fairytales are a changin.

Its sucks being an artist too.
Hey!! Billionaires are making a killing

Considering the number of church goers that died of Covid I’m shocked they didn’t come to the conclusion that God’s pissed and out to kill Christians.

The hypocrites give glory to god for shit they want, then find ways to blame others/ satan, etc for things they don't want. Hod gave them tRump, so, why did he take the Orange Menace away? They have excuses - which begs the question, isnt god all powerful bullshit.

The pandemic stopped a lot more than that and the fool didn't bitch about that.

The first holiday to follow it's infection of u$A was Easter. The one before that would be Christmas. Therefore, I would presume God was angry about the money tables, again.

Wished it would stop christian nationlist parades.

Did they copy cat & hijacked the- 4th of July parade?

More hallucinations from a delusional retard.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:599183
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.