Agnostic.com

5 1

BOSS LEVEL (On Hulu) This was fun. GoT meets Groundhog Day? A Matrixy sci time loop movie. I think most movies are more or less forgettable crap. This one I liked. I hear there are other time loop movies out now? Anyone seen any of them?

Druvius 8 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just watched this movie. Highly derivative but fun as you say. Jeez, Naomi Watts looks scrumptious. She has taken great care of herself. My favourite Australian actress.

I didn't even realize he was in the movie until I posted the poster. :/

Don't have Hulu but I could steal it. I like science fiction but I think I would root for Mel Gibson to stay dead.

I do not participate in either Woody Allen or Mel Gibson works of any kind. I vote with my feet, towards the exit. POS, both of 'em

At least Woody Allen makes good movies. So he married his step-daughter! Nobody's perfect.

@barjoe underage at the time of "falling in love" & lying like a rug to his supposed partner in life....

You're right. Most movies are forgettable crap, the product of Hollywood, the propaganda arm of the US Military Industrial Complex. I'll try to suppress my distain of Mel Gibson and check it out.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:599713
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.