Agnostic.com

89 7

Would you rather be crazy rich or deeply in love?

kensmile4u 8 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

89 comments (76 - 89)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would take deeply in love in a heartbeat! Watch all the movie stars and assholes like Trump, makes being rich not seem so important to happiness compared to many people with limited means who have the love of their life by their side through thick and thin.

I agree

Neither, both sound incredible encumbrances

I'd rather be deeply in love but I won't turn down crazy rich.

Love...idc about money.

Thanks for your comment. i agree with you.

Crazy rich for me.

JK666 Level 7 Apr 19, 2018

Thanks for your comment. I think it would be easier to find love if I was rich.

Deeply in love. Love is priceless.

Thanks for the comment. I deeply agree with you.

Deeply in love.

Thanks for the comment. I deeply agree with you.

I have done deeply in love, I'd like to give crazy rich a shot.

Thanks for your comment. You and me both brother. But then my practical self kicks in and says with my luck I would get hit by lightning before i get crazy rich. So I am content with where i am financially. I would like to try the deeply in love thing again.

Yes.

Tomas Level 7 Apr 18, 2018

Thanks for your comment. It would be nice to have both!

Best answer.

How crazy we talking?

You're on the Forbes list...

@kensmile4u Just On? I'll take Top 3, and I'm in.

Deeply in love!

Thanks for your comment. I deeply agree...

Crazy rich

Thanks for the comment. Many on this post share your opinion.

Crazy rich

Thanks for the comment. Roughly half of the people on this post share your opinion.

Never wanted to be crazy or rich or crazy rich. Just as I attended catholic school without ever been a catholic... I had lived in a capitalistic society without ever been a capitalist. Now I had been deeply in love and survived it with ease. .. I will stick to what I know... I guess I will use the example of unpresident trump... he says he is crazy rich. Is he deeply in love? Other than with him and rash-putin. Does he look like a guy that needs hookers? Is anybody deeply in love with him? "trump" is my answer to the question .. you can't buy love. You geniuses figure it out. In the meanwhile I will be Happy with a Partner that is Happy!

Thanks for the insightful comment.

@kensmile4u I simply hate misery and misery of the rich has to be worst in the misery ledger... now the happiness of the deeply in love... that is Heaven on Life... this life! Thank you for reminding me what really counts in life... thanks.

@GipsyOfNewSpain You are welcome and those are great words in your last comment!

Awww can't I have both? I suppose if I have to chose Love is what I would pick.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:60351
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.