Agnostic.com

89 7

Would you rather be crazy rich or deeply in love?

kensmile4u 8 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

89 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Crazy rich for sure! 😛

Thanks for your comment. That's a practical answer that many share on this post...

I guess if I had to choose just one I'd say crazy rich. What does that say about me? Maybe I'm just being practical.

Thanks for your comment. There is no wrong answer. The lottery system is built on the desire to be rich. There are probably several billion people in the world who would rather be rich.

I would like to think that I could do a lot of good with the money. I would make sure my family is cared for and then look for worthy causes to support.

I've made it this far without true love; so who needs it?

JimG Level 8 Apr 17, 2018

Thanks for your comment. You make a strong argument for richness over love!

With love, you are rich.

I was just going to say something like that. You beat me to it! ?

Thanks for your comments. I agree with you both!

I choose love, thanks.

Thanks for your comment. I choose love too!

I have no desire for either. I am financially secure and have never desired wealth. I want to love and be loved, and I enjoy both, but I do not want to be "in love".

Thanks for your comment. I understand and respect this answer.

People who say money can't buy happiness have never been poor. Money definitely can buy the things that ease the way to a happier state. That said, I'd take the money over the love. I've been deeply in love and poor, and the poverty (especially since a lot of it was related to my health) was a definite strain on the relationship.

I guess we have to believe we can have it all?

None, actually. I prefer balance. I feel a great wealth in the joy of life, some may think I'm crazy because I am very playful and in love with all things living. 'In love' suggests a romance, which is something I don't believe in, at my stage in life. Love is not posession. 'Crazy' is subjective. However being deeply loving is vital.

Thanks for your comment. I agree! I choose love over wealth every time!

Oh I so want to “get there “!!! Kudos for your outlook. I have delighted in the joy! It’s just so inconsistent for me.

At my age, Crazy Rich..lol

Thanks for your comment. About half of the comments agree with you.

Deeply in love.
It makes me braver.

Thanks for your comment. Good answer!

I’ve had both and deeply in love for 25 years. Love was most important.

Thanks for your comment. I agree with you...

I have to go with the love. Money is nice but there is just something empty in life and my soul without someone to love. I just die inside.

Thanks for your comment. I agree with you...

Me too. I’ve had a rough three years. I lost my boyfriend, Mom, and Dad in that time. I am just now recovering.

I just say my heart is broken. I've been alone 13 years, but it's ok, life can still be good. Music is just as wonderful; the mountains are still as beautiful; the sky at night is just as magnificent. And my little grandchildren filled up the hole in my heart with love.?

@burnpitscreamer Well said. When I was young I thought I couldn't be happy w.ithout a loving partner. It took me years to appreciate all the loving people that fit in a life. And life is good. Not all of us get to have a lasting loving relationship with a life partner, but we can appreciate those that share part of our lives.

Please sir, may I be deeply rich and crazily in love?

Thanks for your comment. No matter how you put it they both would be nice to have...

I'd think I really prefer to have both.

However, if I had to choose jus tone, then I say that I have alredy been deepply in love mor ethan once and just disappointed in the end. So, I'll trake the crazy rich thing.. just for a little varity.

Thanks for the comment. A little variety is always nice.

Rich. Peace of mind is invaluable an I already accept that I am unlovable. Love can fail or die too easily. I choose stability.

Do you really believe you're unlovable? =[

@IAMGROOT unfortunately, I don't believe it; I know it to be true and wish it wasn't the case. I thought this was a dating website when I created an account here, but 10+ years on other sites with nothing to show for it, tells me enough.

Thanks for the comment. I hope you get what you want.

@jioo087 Thanks for the unsolicited advice, but I didn't intend this response thread to focus solely on the truth behind my solitude. Financial stability is far more dependable than any human emotion.

@jioo087 I completely agree. I'm not doubting my worth as a human being. I'm in a much better place financially than 80% of my peers for certain, college educated, engineering career of 10+ years, have no debt, no drug habits, no criminal history or family. It still boggles my mind that I've been rejected by 100% of people I've asked out in my lifetime. These are simple facts I've accepted and I stand by my decision to take the money. It's much more reliable than human emotion.

You haven’t met the right person yet.

Neither. I'm done with extremes.

Crazy rich. I get all the love I need from my family

Thanks for the comment. Many share your views.

Thanks for the creative comment. Many share your view.

I would prefer being crazy rich so that I can expand in charitable and humanitarian activities.
Being deeply in love is awesome though...

Thanks for your comment. It would be nice to have both!

If crazy in love means to know and be deeply known by the other person, then no contest!

Ali47 Level 3 Apr 18, 2018

Thanks for your comment. Deeply in love is just what you described and i agree with you...

Crazy rich, as you could probably find deep love pretty easilly if you were a billionaire.

Thanks for your comment. I agree that you would have more opportunity to find love if you are rich.

Love. Can’t live a truly happy fulfilling life without it. Money can come and go, but true love remains and if it’s the right kind of reciprocating love, wealth shouldn’t matter or make one iota of difference. I’ve been on both sides of the wealth spectrum. Love is love no matter the money behind it.

Thanks for your comment. I totally agree with you...

Yeah right coz there are loads of women trolling soup kitchen lines trying to pick up guys

@273kelvin I’m sure there are also woman in soup kitchen lines looking for love too.

@Hazydays After they have eaten.
Just a quick look at the responses here will show most of the love answers come from women and rich from the guys. This is because money is part of guys attractiveness. Or does Jerry Hall think that Murdock has a really GSOH? The women will assume that the guy she falls for is at least as financially comfortable as she is attractive.

@273kelvin I’m not denying that there are woman out there who are gold diggers. Yes, there will always be the Jerry Halls and Melania Trumps in this world, but your comment sounds as if you’ve already determined, grouped and labeled ALL woman to be liers if they profess love over money. You can’t tarnish us all with the same brush. There are woman out there who have realized, or experienced, that life, love and happiness isn’t contingent on the size of a mans wallet....or their own.

@273kelvin speaking for yourself, never been interested on money and I can brag I had pulled the prettiest woman in a club more than once despite my looks. If the woman is after your money, she is not after you. DIG IT? You reminded me of trump, all that money and still dealing with hookers.... Sad. But hey, you made your choice... you want money... I will side with the women, I want Love.

@Hazydays , It is not a question of gold diggers per sa but genetics. It is no secret that guys are naturally attracted to women with large breasts, wide hips and clear skin. This is because these are signs of fertility and the ability to raise their children. Money is male equivalent. It is all selfish gene. Of course money cannot buy you love but it does widen a guys chances of finding it.

@GipsyOfNewSpain I have been in love a few times and had very long term relationships. Often they have been tarred by arguments about money. Personally I would like to see what life was like with enough of it then see what happens

@273kelvin oh a seeker... see how happy unpresident trump is... he says he is crazy rich. And that he don't look like a man that needs prostitutes. Not caring for money been the feather in my cap. I wouldnt change. Never envied the ability to spend. Women in my life been told upfront, I don't take money to bed or to the dinner table. I let them pursuit money. Wouldnt be my kind. I been Rich, very rich in other ways... for better reasons. But it is just me... how I chose to be until I die.

I think deeply in love, as it makes me feel great, who wants to be c r a z y rich anyway? Comfortable would be great, though...

Thanks for your comment. I deeply agree with you.

RICH, love is over rated, Been there done that, got the t shirt. I have my cats and friends, its all the love I need 🙂

Thanks for your comment. Your answer is shared by many.

Deeply in love.

Thanks for your comment. I deeply agree!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:60351
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.