Agnostic.com

10 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But of course. Then the believers know that somebody else is walking around inside that fiery furnace with them, oh praise clod! Let's preach a sermon now.

Someone, anyone, any where PLEASE slap him repeatedly and as harshly as humanly possible about the head and shoulders with a soggy, wet, rotting Haddock until either his brain starts working or his jaw is knocked so loose from his head that it leaves him completely.

@GeorgeRocheleau Yes, that's the one!

I'm convinced we should, for strategic reasons, show love and affection as the parent of a wayward child would but have a strong narrative to offer in reply.

I have yet to find any narrative that can penetrate the shell of willful ignorance in which such people embed themselves.

@anglophone

@rainmanjr Oh FFS WHO let that Shit-Dribbler out of his cage?

I could go for that. But the smell would be horrible.

Let's just do what Rome did and feed them to lions

redhog Level 7 June 16, 2021

Opposite I would say!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Why toss anti-LGBTQ Christians into a fiery furnace? I can think something far worse: forcing them to learn compassion and to use their brains.

It has been tried.

Lost cause!

@Notlost And as @Barnie2years has so accurately observed, it is a lost cause.

According to Chrustian ( Christian) Mythology, the Romans tried that and all they end up with was a pile of stinking ashes....LOL.

The Religious right's capacity for projection is breathtaking.

Works for me.

It's a start...

Yeah, but the smell... Just bury them alive.

I know where there is a volcano.

@GeorgeRocheleau Hey, there's a vertical Mine Shaft around here that is almost 1 Mile in depth, has a water level at the bottom of it that is estimated to approx. 38-40 feet in depth.
It should handle quite a few Chrustians I reckon and it would give the rats and other vermin down there a few decent meals as well.

@Triphid We have some of those around here too, not that deep, but after the first couple of hundred feet, I doubt it matters much. We have canyons too, but why spoil it for everyone else.

@GeorgeRocheleau Well at least we can back-fill the Mine shafts ONCE we've chucked the Chrustians in.

@Triphid Let's not backfill until we are sure we got the last one.

@GeorgeRocheleau It's okay there a plenty more Mine shaft out this way, it IS a Silver, Lead and Zinc Mining Region that has been working since late 1800's.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:603753
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.