Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK US report on Pentagon-documented UFOs leaves sightings unexplained

Ok, so after following this with an open mind, unlike some on this site, I've come to, well I won't say conclusion but serious speculation, that all this is another con job from those fine folks in the US Military Industrial Complex, who couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it (though other people's lives usually do) and this is another play for extravagant spending (hello Space Force) to fight an 'enemy' even more elusive and everywhere and nowhere than muslim terrorists, and even scarier because maybe they've got ray guns this time. More wasted spending on phantoms while America's bridges collapse, roads crumble and apartment blocks collapse. The old enemies are exhausted. Time for a new one: Aliens. Or maybe you think they've been completely transparent. Good luck.

David1955 8 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Never could explain most of them

bobwjr Level 10 June 27, 2021

What aliens? There is no proof of them just like there is no proof of your god. I followed UFO nonsense for over 20 years and it simply leads you around in a circle. You end up exactly where you started from.

It seems to me that full disclosure of what the authorities have, if it can be explained by non alien causes, would settle the matter, wouldn't it? Instead there's all this stuff along the lines of 'well, we don't know what they are, but we aren't saying they're aliens' simply fuels the issue. Hence I think this is the authorities playing the news and the public, again.

Yerp, just more fear mongering to justify throwing more money at the Pentagon.

I have an open mind on the UFO issue, but I have come around to that point of view as well.

@David1955 [theness.com]

Even though I'm sure the world will bring us some new enemies, UFOs and aliens need more sophisticated weapons which will require lots of money spent on research and development.

If the old enemies were exhausted, we wouldn't have run out on the Kurds, nor be leaving the Afghanis in the lurch.

Massive spending has been going on in this area for decades, and they've never needed our approval, nor do they now.

The military have never been the ones blocking spending on infrastructure. Hell, they usually love it as it often includes the Army Corps of Engineers.

It is unlikely that any Space Force asset would try to engage a UAP. The results to date have not been good.

Missing the point. People are bored with the old enemies. They need new scary ones.

@David1955 What is it about an ET that makes it scary?

@racocn8 if you can't imagine how an elusive alien presence darting around might be presented by the military and their compatriots as scary, then I can't help you. Not to you and me, perhaps, but to millions of people who already believe in a cabal of child eating evil dooers who run the world, it would be easy as pie. The question to ask yourself is this: Why now? Why talk about this publicly now, after decades playing it down? What's the point? Doing it because they are honest transparent people? Really? I grew up with your country's corrupt Vietnam war. Had I been a year older, I might have been conscripted by our ass kissing pro American government to fight in it. I do not forget any of that, or the history of your military. They are doing something here. Question is, what?

@David1955 And I keep wondering, why now? What are they trying to distract us from that we don't already know. (not about UFO's" )

And you need aliens ? ? ?

Yep. I could never see why it was shown to begin with. One of the videos show a "craft" with blinking lights. Huh. Landing lights for a UFO?
"This is uniform, foxtrot, Oscar requesting approach instructions to Dallas airport"? "Request approach vector"?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:605698
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.