Agnostic.com

40 1

Favorite car brand and make?

What is your favorite car brand and make? Do you prefer cars, trucks, suv?

• 23 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 7 votes
KingPeep 6 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love having a Mazda. Zooomzooooom

Jaguar E Type. Has always been my favorite car, took me till 60 to get one, it's not for sale. Ever

Nice car! great color. ♥

Most beautifully designed car, ever, imho. I am envious. Do you work on it yourself? Is it all original?

@Condor5 I do all the work. It is not original, it was originally a V12 automatic, a previous owner converted it to a Corvette 350/350 with a Muncie 4 speed.

While I do miss my old Broncos, I loooooove my Dodge Challenger! Yep.... "Plum Crazy" about this car!

What a cool ride! 😀

Why thank ya mam..... it's my second Gen 3 Challenger. Missed the Plum Crazy color option the first time, so when it came out again in 2016 I traded up. I really really like the purple, but like you, I liked my black one too.....

Oooooh, very pretty in black!

My daughter has one of those. The purple matches her scrubs.

I like the color.

The Citroen DS - in my opinion, by far the most beautiful car ever made, and one of the most beautiful objects ever designed. Here's one I saw on Sunday.

Jnei Level 8 Apr 18, 2018

One of my faves... though I MUCH prefer the older models with the uncovered headlights. Like it both hardtop and the rare convertible, too. [opumo.com]

My opinion too !!! Best car ever built .. so stylish.

@Spooner I too prefer the earlier models with the uncovered lights. I've never quite made up my mind if I like the hardtop or convertible the most, so I think I might just have to have both.

I was getting them to work the numbers a Ford Escape after test driving a couple at the dealership, but then I finally sat in that Mustang convertible I'd been staring at, and it was all over. Now I'm just waiting on some warmer weather. ?

I have two cars. I need two for my commute and my job. lol! 😀 A 2017 Toyota Prius (Hybrid) and a 2006 Nissan Murano (crossover/suv). Black on black, love them both!

Toyota pickups. I’ve had three Tacomas and two Tundras.

I downsized to my Rav4 a couple years ago for better gas mileage.

Will buy a 4Runner in a couple years.

Motorcycle is a 2018 Harley-Davidson Road Glide.

We've had both a Tacoma and Rav4. One things for sure... they just keep on ticking! We've now had 5 Toyotas and 4 got to over 200k each with no major (and very few minor) problems!

Toyota, I've had so very very many different makes, from Prius to Tundra, and they are so reliable, granted after 200K there are often some issues......

I've had two 4Runners, which I absolutely loved. I could just toss my mountainbike or my surfboard in and go, no damn racks to bother with. Both were 4 cyl. automatics.

I want one of those DeLorean`s with an actual working flux capacitor in it.

A couple of years ago I bought a Subaru Forester. It's a good vehicle but I miss the space of my minivan. The van was only 2 wheel drive which doesn't work well on our lonely little old road.
Recently I purchased a trailer hitch and a rack with a locking box for camping stuff. Also bought a roof rack and bag, that worked well last year for camping stuff. When you need the whole back seat for dogs you really end up with a deficit when it comes to space.
I wouldn't say it's my favorite car. I had a 2000 Dodge Caravan with 4 wheel drive that was the most useful car I've had. My favorite was my Mustang 5.0, I had a GT and an LX now that was fun!

We had a Grand Caravan as well - great long distance vehicle!

I loved my Dodge Grand Caravan too. Sadly it was stolen and destroyed. Because I was getting a divorce at the time, I didn't replace it, I just continued driving my Dodge Dakota SLT plus cab

Traded off my 2008 Bullitt mustang for a Shelby GT350 in February, so I'm hip to your fondness for mustangs!

Highway-Starr Nice Deep Purple reference, like it 😉

My favorite car is a 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT. Sadly, the one pictured here is not mine, but I'm working on it.

Gohan Level 7 Apr 18, 2018

Triumph 650 cc motorbike.

Coldo Level 8 Apr 18, 2018

I bought a new Bonneville in '71. Have had a lot since then BSA, Harleys, Hondas, but that Bonneville is the best I ever had.

@buzz13 The "Bonnie" has always been my favourite.My first bike was an BSA 250cc.Never been a fan of "jap crap"

Chevy Camaro ?

Toyota Prius.

Honda CR-V. For a long time now, I have voted with my butt. If I could slide in and out without having to lift or lower my behind, I was happy.
My very favorite car of all times was a 1994 Saab 900 Turbo. So fast, so responsive, so expensive when it came to bying parts.

2012 mini Cooper Hardtop

Nice, I've got a 2002. Love the Mini.

Here is my beast and its like no other

I like Trucks... For me, Vehicles are strictly utility. Presently I drive a Ford F-150... I'm not impressed, lots of electrical problems and janky things. I'm looking forward to getting an Electric pick-up when they are available... I'm guessing it's probably going to be 10 years before that's a commerical reality. For me it's all form and function... I like using my favorite tools, but I don't obsess on cars the way some do. If I had my druthers, I'd ride a mechanical centipede that ran on compost... that, I could get excited about.

I used to be a diehard Ford man. No longer. Those new Ford pickups are crap!!! I got a Chevy. Not a big fan but at least I 'dodged' the Ford bullet. I'm a farm boy and I say the city slicker market has ruined work trucks.

Cheap, runs, and holds my drums.

i have only ever driven a car maybe 3 times, and not very well. i used to drive the little 6 wheeled gator at my old job tho, went a whopping 30mph! lol i know absolutly nothing about cars other than the fact that they seem to have been better quality back in the day. i love the way some of those old muscle cars look and sound tho. and idk what theyre called, but i like those even older cars, the ones from the black and white movies, also even older than that i like those old cars they had with the mother in law seat in the back instead of a trunk. i also always wanted one of those station wagons with the wood paneling on the side.

Byrd Level 7 Apr 18, 2018

An suv suits my needs. I don't have a "favorite" brand, however I tend to steer away from the US brands that took the government bailout.

I have Champagne tastes on a beer budget. Hey, I'm a dreamer. What can I say?
My favorite all around car is the Tesla Model S.
My favorite high performance sports car is the Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible.
My favorite RV is the Newell Coach, Class A motorhome. I love my luxury and this baby clocks in at $1.7 million and 45 feet of pure marble luxury.
Come on POWERBALL ! Then I'll add a brokered yacht from my friend in Miami and maybe a Cessna Citation. I love so many aircraft models.

I am very fond of BMW as a manufacturer; their quality for price is unmatched.
BUT I would have to say given the choice of any car ever; I would choose a Triumph TR7, the single coolest automobile ever manufactured.

It's hard for me to pick a car, as I largely consider them tools and no one tool does everything. We currently own one 4x4 SUV (A RAV4... we like to go to the snow and desert a lot!) and one hybrid (Prius... good around town and great mileage). These choices betray my favorite brand: Toyota... though I'm only loyal because for decades now Consumer Reports data shows they've been in the top 1-2 brands for reliability (nothing sucks more than breaking down on a dirt road in a Nat'l Park with no cell reception!). As to my heart and eyes... I guess I've always loved the Citroen DS, Jag E-types, and Messerschmitt KR200... though from talking to owners of all of these I'd never get one as they are all notoriously unreliable!

For practical, a Toyota Corolla or a Prius. For fun, and Austin Healey Sprite. In the U.S. my wife had Toyota Tundra, had 365,000 miles, and ran great when I sold it, replaced the starter and a couple of the plug coils, and that was it!

Jaguar xj6 from the 50s

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:60667
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.