Agnostic.com

12 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Christians making the world safe is really a big laugh.

Such mental defectives conveniently forget Ferdinand and Isabella, Pope Pius XII, and Joseph Kony.

@anglophone Don't forget the crusades and the inquisitions. Also all the wars between Catholics and Protestants.

@snytiger6 Ferdinand and Isabella were behind much of the Inquisitions. I did not bother about the strife between the Catholics and Protestants (see The Troubles in Northern Ireland, for example) as they are both sects of Christianity.

Gulags and death camps would be right up their alley. Safe for whom? Christian bigots, very few others.

Should anyone ever trust a Christian once?

I trust them to believe in the fairy tale of the Sky Daddy.

I trust them to flaunt their defects of personality, and to call their vices virtues.

I trust them to support rape, torture, murder and genocide.

Yes, I trust them.

Eric Metaxas is mentally deranged.

It has not happened so far or in history. Why would we think it would happen now? This is especially true with the militant turn a number of Christian preachers have taken accusing any and everyone of persecuting them.

MASA?? Yes Massah!

Ha right!!!
Christians would make the country safer by enslavement of any and all non religious individuals and religious individuals not of their particular religious sect!!!

It would be a return to the excessive privilege and discrimination by Christians of all others which had become eexpected as a given.

Uh, right...

Fuckin moron.

sigh…

Keep smokin’ it there buddy.

Metaxas is full of shit. He would try and force his belief if in charge.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609180
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.