Agnostic.com

14 13

LINK Driver Who Let Jesus Take the Wheel Before Crashing Wanted to “Test Her Faith” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

When she let Jesus take the wheel and accelerated to 100 miles per hour, she hit two vehicles, a telephone pole and a house.

Nobody was hurt, but that wasn't divine intervention so much as ti was the engineering of the car designers... and luck.

snytiger6 9 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Even at his best (allegedly), JC needed some human input. One of his miracles involved all his mates fishing from the other side of the boat. Not "Sit down guys and do FA. I got this".

another example of religious ignorance, and if she had kids in there too that's endangering them, I'd never get on a church bus holy crap.

ml58n2 Level 7 July 20, 2021

ahh, the brilliance of true believers...

What made her think Jesus knows how to drive a car? I will bet he dosen't even have a driver's license.

Ooops😂😂😂

do i even need to post the bible vv that condemn that kind of behavior

She needs to be locked up in a mental hospital.

Sounds more like she was trying for a meet up with her God.

It's the collateral damage to her child that concerns me.

@anglophone - I agree. This fact causes me to think it was not some stupid test of faith.

She definitely is a danger to both herself and others, which fits the current (U.S.) definition of mental illness

I hope they remove her kids.

Sorry, cannot help laughing for the sher stupidity. I would like to know how she feels about it all now after some time has passed.

She is probably of the opinion (I would not call it "thinking" on her part) that her faith in God was not yet strong enough. Such people cannot perceive their own lethal stupidity.

@anglophone Or resort to the ever used, "God works in mysterious ways."

Wow! Would she have thrown herself off the high mountain or jumped from the top of the temple?

I cannot answer that, as I have no way of getting inside the catastrophically damaged minds of such people.

Such mental defectives should not be allowed to have custody of kids.

There were times when I was religious, I considered killing myself. However, I wasn't crazy enough to do that.

Statistically, suicide rates are higher among religious people. The system is designed to instill guilt shame and fear, which often leads to depression and a sense of helplessness.

She's clearly mentally unstable.
She shouldn't be allowed to drive or be around children.

KKGator Level 9 July 18, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:610290
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.