Agnostic.com

25 8

Standup comedy

Who loves standup comedy?? Comment your favorites!!

George Carlin has it hands down for me!

Reikodriver1981 5 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In my mind, Richard Pryor! By far!

Ah, Richard Pryor. He was a legend.

I'd have to say my top faves are Tom Segura, Hannibal Burress, Jim Gaffigan, Bill Hicks, Mitch Hedberg, and Bill Burr.

Love George Carlin!!

I finally got to see George Carlin live the year he passed away. It was a great show.

JK666 Level 7 Apr 19, 2018

George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Ari Shaffir, Richard Pryor, Sam Kennison, Robin Williams.. I could probably go on forever. Comedy is the best therapy.

Bernie Mac, that man was my spirit animal god damn it.
I didn't agree with some of the shit he believed.
But beyond that, he was funny as hell.
I miss that silly sommabitch.

Yes they are wicked UK is Micheal McIntrye , Peter Kay, John Bishop to name a few

Rosh Level 7 Apr 19, 2018

George Carlin, Dave Chappelle, Russell Peters

BD66 Level 8 Apr 19, 2018

I do, comedy club makes agreat 1st date IMO. I used to like Dave Cappell a lot, not so much anymore.

George Carlin, Robin Williams, Chris Rock

I just attended the WellRED Comedy Tour last Saturday, 3 really good comics. The most well known being Trae Crowder from his "Liberal Redneck" rants / clips on YouTube.

Also, I saw Carlin in the mid 90's at the Flint Center in Cupertino and that f*cker practically killed me. I was actually doubled over, coughing and gasping for air. Which reminds me, if I die, I wanna die laughing.

George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Robin Williams, Eddie Murphy, Rita Rudner, Ellen Denegernes, Bill Maher, Wanda Sykes, Woody Allen, Tommy Tiernan.

Arj Barker has been one of my favorites for years. He's just a riot.

George Carlin, Dave Allen & Robin Williams.

I'm a Carlin fan but I also like others. I've been doing stand up my whole life but nobody ever laughs. I guess I look too serious.

No respect, I tell ya!

I agree, he is terrific. enjoy Trevor Noah too !

You should be laughing everyday. It's the best medicine!

All time favorite is Rodney Dangerfield. Carlin, Hicks, Gervais, Stanhope, Jim Jeffries, Bert Kreischer, Tom Segura, Sarah Silverman, Todd Glass, Norm MacDonald, Jackie Kashain, are all way up there.

I love it and watch several a night on Netflix to get through my dinner chores.
Lately, I've been loving the Middle East comedian shows. Here's few I just watched:

Aditi Mittal: Things They Wouldn't Let Me Say
Vir Das: Abroad Understanding
Ahmed Ahmed: Just Like Us

It would have to be richard pryor hands down.
no tabbo was sacred to him.
and lenny bruce if any body remembers him was a close second.

Carlin, Pryor, Bill Burr, Mitch Hedberg

@Millie l got to see him in Austin. He was great. It was very sad when l heard of his passing.

Like everything else in life there is a prime moment. Cheech 'N Chong comes to mind! Some die before the act goes stale like Sam Kennison. Of course Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy in their Prime. Everybody was born to tell one joke! Seen a lot of good comedy... saw a female do a bit on vegans.... how healthy they feel while looking like a corpse, maybe greatest understated bit I ever saw. Not good with names but saw a fat baldheaded guy leave the stage with his imitation of a bowling ball about 20 years ago. My ex gf turn me to this young comedian pretty awesome, a last comic standing alumni. (Dont watch TV) but can't come up with name right now. Some Female Stand Ups earned my laughs and respect. Pardon me for not seeing carlin in a god's light.

George Carlin, Bill Maher, Richard Pryor

George Carlin was the best.

If it makes me laugh, I'm all for it. Right now I'm finding Bill Burr hilarious...

Bill Burr is a great one as well

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:61194
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.