Agnostic.com

7 5

LINK Timbo the Redneck LATEST - Tiktok star dead 'in truck crash with girlfriend Kori' as brother-in-law posts tribute video

The intelligence of these people cannot be measured. Doing donuts in your truck with no seatbelt on is not wise. It doesn't sound like he had time to spawn.

TIKTOK star Timbo the Redneck has died in a car accident along with his girlfriend after he flew out the window and his truck landed on top of him while he was doing donuts.

Timbo, real name Timothy Hall, had been performing tricks in his truck with his girlfriend Kori Williams when the vehicle flipped, his brother-in-law confirmed in another post.

Tony, his brother-in-law, recorded a touching message in his Youtube tribute to the rising star.

"I’m just making this video because I love Timbo, and I know you guys cared about him, too, even though you didn’t know him personally," he said.

"He touched me in a way that I can’t explain, and he was one of those types of people where you don’t meet those types of people every day."

Timbo's , Tassie, also shared a video to his TikTok account confirming that her died on Saturday after a "bad accident."

"He won't be making any more videos, no more videos at all," Tassie said in an emotional video.

HippieChick58 9 Aug 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don’t even know what tiktok is

"He touched me in a way that I can’t explain, and he was one of those types of people where you don’t meet those types of people every day."

Timbo's , Tassie, also shared a video to his TikTok account confirming that her died on Saturday after a "bad accident.

Seriously. These people are too stupid to live.

Thank DAWG they didn't procreate, however there are still bunches of other ones out there who will 😟

I can not seem to generate any level of care or sympathy for this person. Anger maybe cause he killed his girlfriend. Relief there will be no progeny.
Seriously, 18 and as dumb as a box of rocks. We should be very concerned there were so many who followed him on tik tok.

And none of his fans will learn much from this sad event.

Sad in life, sad in death.

That's a shame about Timbo the Redneck but TikTok "stars" are not stars.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:614038
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.