Agnostic.com

6 11

LINK Suspected saline switch sparks vaccine stir in Germany | Reuters

I'm sure she descended from Nazis. Probably a religious person as well She won't get jail time, even if she does, the criminal justice system in Europe is a joke. Their prisons are like summer camp. I'm sure some of those 8,600 contracted Covid. If any of them died, she should be charged with manslaughter.

barjoe 9 Aug 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hardly think being locked up is like a summer camp.

I think criminals should be punished.

@barjoe So do I, however can you imagine being locked up and not being able to go anywhere at all. That to me is punishment. Not to mention being locked up with some very shady characters.

I will never understand some people.

I hope she's charged with murder for any deaths she's caused.

Leelu Level 7 Aug 11, 2021

Prison for this monster!

Prisons in Europe are like college dorms.

@barjoe that’s to bad, because she deserves to be punished harshly.

@barjoe but their prisons are a lot more effective than ours.

@JonnaBononna I disagree. Anders Behring Breivik was a mass murderer killed 77 people. Death penalty is too good for him but that what he should have gotten. Norway gave him 21 years and is eligible for parole already. I don't like the prison system here, especially privatized corporate penal facilities, but criminals should be punished. The system in Norway is total bullshit. Fuck him
[bbc.com]

@barjoe No. Prisons do what they were intended to do. To deprive a person of his or her liberty and hopefully prepare them for a crime free life when released.

She should be arrested, charged, and never allowed to work as a nurse again. An ample prison sentence would be nice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615220
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.