Agnostic.com

16 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Poorest state in the union. If Puerto Rico achieves statehood, Mississippi will move up to 2nd poorest. Was not my favorite state to visit. Wealth disparity is very evident in this state.

Then stop taking others with you

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 30, 2021

Bu-bye, y'all

I don’t fear COVID, I respect what it can do and take precautions to prevent it. Vaccine of questionable quality, social distancing, etc.
I fear idiots like him because his behaviors weaken my preventions.

questionable ??? safer than aspirin

@whiskywoman there are questions about the efficacy and quality of the vaccines. Two shots versus one, some requiring booster, etc. more treated individuals getting sick. They were rushed and didn’t go through full testing protocols. Even though using fairly known technologies. Right thing to do given a pandemic.
I believe they are way better than no vaccines, and best weapon we have at this point, just not convinced they are the best they could be.

@Canndue so....by now they are well past vetting stage and have saved millions and yes they may require a third shot but flu shots are every year and several other vaccines require a booster

excuses are like assholes everyone has one

@whiskywoman I’m not anti vaccination , just being objective

No surprise there. Since they were last state to ratify the 13th amendment.

I just got over Covid. Only someone who has never had it would say that. Worst thing I’ve ever experienced and I’ve had open heart surgery

Not just an idiot, but also a lethally dangerous idiot.

@anglophone An ignoramus as well.

Reeves is clearly adherent to the death cult that is Christianity.

Here's hoping many of you get to check out your theory real soon!

I love the belief idea, as if believing in something makes it real. This sounds like a 3rd grader telling his friend that his bike is better than his friend's bike. A lot of cretins down there.

Aside from the vaccination “get the jab bigot” propaganda, I got to face palm real hard on Reeves’ statement

I'm vaccinated. Are you vaccinated or you an antivaxxer?

@xenoview false dichotomy. You are the epitome of “get the jab, bigot.”

@Heavykevy1985 LOL! You are scare of answering my question. Are you vaccinated? Are you an antivaxxer?

@xenoview none of your business. What I do with my business is none of your business. Boy, you are an idiot

@Heavykevy1985 You are a weak ass troll. You are scare to answer my questions. I'll guess you are not vaccinated and you are an antivaxxer.

@xenoview yeah. I am shaking in fear from a stupid authoritarian cunt

@Heavykevy1985 LOL! You like to use big fancy words. You are a troll. Do you still live with your parents?

@xenoview do you? So, you are unable to change my mind and you want to get in my business

@Heavykevy1985 You are scare of questions. You are a weak troll.

@xenoview it is “you are scared of questions.” Get your verb tenses right.

@Heavykevy1985 You can troll better than that. What I have learned about you is your scare of questions that make you think.

@xenoview again “scared.” You are not courageous yourself. Why not ask a woman if she has had an abortion?

@Heavykevy1985 You are a weak ass troll. You are scared of questions, they make you think. As a troll you nitpick minor thing. Are you an antivaxxer?

@xenoview I am a “let people choose” kind of person. Whether I have been vaccinated not is none of your business. You are trying to troll but failing but whatever helps you through your midlife crisis there, buddy

@Heavykevy1985 Asking questions is not trolling. You seem to be having a crisis.

@xenoview asking the same one even though I answered for you is. If you do not like that me answer, tough shit

@Heavykevy1985 You have failed to answer any of my questions. You try to troll me, but you failed.

This eternal life nonsense tickles me. If they die with a tube down their throat does that mean they have that eternally.
My once intelligent articulate, educated sister in law died after a long battle with alzheimer's . At the end she was just a shell of her old self both physically and mentally. She could hardly speak,had no memory and didn't even recognise her husband. To wish eternal life on someone in that condition would be extremely cruel. Maybe they think there is a celestial memory stick available. In the cloud maybe !!

A point to be made to these poor deluded souls is: You don't have to fear this virus to recognize its seriousness. You just have to recognize the danger and do the appropriate things to address it...like wearing masks, distance and vaccinating. What weak babies they are with their fear and selfishness. AND how clever are the Trumpy politicians who use their fear instead of instilling courage and sanity. Roosevelt was so wise when he said, "The only thing we have to fear, is fear, itself."

It must be really painful to believe in eternal life and also know that you have to die in order to get it.

If he's not afraid to die, let's see him give up his security detail.

Lot of darwin awards for Mississippi. Hope the governor gets covid, and he may or may not die.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619133
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.