Agnostic.com

7 2

Blameless.

PBuck0145 7 Sep 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

what bullshit

Or, how is it that those who refused to blame Trump for anything now blame Biden for everything, including making shit up. (I for one, do blame Biden for utterly failing to address the rampant corruption/treason/sedition in the Republican ranks).

Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery!

@PBuck0145 I can't return the sentiment.

@racocn8

The greedy bastards really got many coming and going.

JEEBUS you make rocks look sentient.

Did you see the meme he sent above? Not that any cities have been destroyed, but the Capitol doesn't count.

@racocn8 I knoooow. At least The Pet Rock had an hilarious instruction booklet in the box!

The fact that the maker of the first meme couldn't even spell 'blamed' pretty much says all that needs to be said about both the meme maker and the OP. The second confirms it, Trump surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban, not Biden.

Everyone who blamed the fire for destroying everything are suddenly not blaming the fire extinguisher for destroying everything. Anyone who can't see how stupid that meme is is a fuckin' idiot.

"Everybody who wants out can get out". It is heartbreaking how little we can trust the word of the U.S. administration.

[rumble.com]

skado Level 9 Sep 4, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:620287
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.