Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Supreme Court Stays Execution in Dispute Over Pastor’s Role in Death Chamber

The ruling was the latest in a string of decisions on the role that spiritual advisers may play in death row inmates’ final moments.

snytiger6 9 Sep 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At least the padre managed to delay a stupid execution.

Hit a pay wall. What is the summary?

I am against the death penalty in nearly all cases. It has been sometimes found to be wrong too late.

Maybe the few times where there is not only no doubt, but hard jarred arrogance like Ted Bundy or Timothy McVeigh.

This is insanity. I'm sure he wants her to touch more than his hand of foot. I never knew there was anything saying you cannot pray out loud.

Where was god during the murder of the innocent convenience store worker? Getting his nails done @ Satan's Spa & Hair Cutlery ?
Damn Satan ! Did it again. Don't be deceived by the Deceiver my Agnostic Friends !!!!

twill Level 7 Sep 9, 2021

Satan is clever like that!!?!!🥺

I oppose the death penalty on the grounds that a government shouldn't be killing their own citizens. That said, my cynical self wonders if they would do anything for a Muslim, etc. And, actually, in one Southern state recently, some one was being refused a non xtion minister (Iman I think). Don't remember hearing more about that.

It's in the article

I have met both Sister Prejean, who wrote Dean Man Walking and Susan Sarandon who played her in the movie.
Sister is about maybe 5 ft and Susan is at least 5"10 I think.

Getting a human to a point of redemption...or whatever you want to call it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621414
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.