Agnostic.com

14 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

NYT needs to stop being used for anything other than wrapping the garbage in.... It hasn't been a credible source of news since the Clinton's took over the DNC and turned it into Republican-lite....

And she doesn't even get the irony in the title of her piece. "Texas’ Abortion Law Should Force America to Change Its Ways," indeed. We should enshrine a woman's right to own her uterus and what happens there, beyond challenge, beyond question, beyond a doubt. And beyond the reach of Christian Sharia law fanatics.

The terrifying thing is that, if this law is upheld to be constitutional, it could be duplicated to undermine any constitutional right that we have.

I doubt that this will be deemed constitutional.

@BirdMan1 it's concerning because SCOTUS did not comment before the law went into effect

@JonnaBononna I understand that, but,maybe they did not comment because of the political hack leanings of several, but though that any comment in favor of it would bring massive blow-back. They have to know it is BS.

On a par with the governor explaining away the "no exception for rape" by stating "There will be no rape, we will prevent it:" which I hope that's gonna happen with incest too.....

He really said that shit?

I guess he'd better pull his cops off the "illegal immigrant" detail, then, so they can get on with preventing all those rapes.
[statesman.com]

@Paul4747 yes, I heard the audio....beyond belief! And the crowd actually seemed stunned, except for the ones that cheered......

I expect that kind of knowledge and wisdom to come from that kind of education...

Liberty University explains it.

Oh, Liberty U., home of horseshit! Shame on the NYT!

I have two words to describe her: "irrational twat".

FFS, a Liberty University nitwit if ever there was one!

So glad that I did not have to read the her article the little that was in this piece was enough to get me riled up, mind you the Texas laws do that by themselves.

I feel sorry for every female in Texas they are beginning to live the handmaid's tale (and trust me I can not watch that without exploding) They are fast becoming 2nd class citizens unless of couse you have power and money so that you get to do what you like because you can hide things better.

That she feels punishing people will encourage love is a scary idea.

Such is the twist that religion will create in one's mind.

"A failure of every woman" ...... Where the fuck are the men in this? Last time I looked, aside from a test tube clone, it takes a male and a female to get pregnant. If they want that bullshit law, why aren't men required to provide financial and medical support? All about fucking Abrahanic control - little different from the "terrifying" Sharia law they consistently say democrats want to impose.

amen where are men in these laws if they were required to pay from conception many more would stop and think not all of course

Prof at Liberty is all one needs to read to know she is a twit twat.

Covid find her...

She can go fuck herself.
It's NONE of her damned business.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621843
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.