Agnostic.com

23 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have not a single fuck to give.

Ditto. I am actually happy these morons are dying off. I just wish they weren’t infecting others while doing it!

@Redheadedgammy if they get hurt or killed as a result of their ignorance or stupidity then they absolutely deserve it.

No sympathy for fools!!

Same here, I'm all out of f***s, rat's arses and flea farts to give but I have one gnats foreskin to spare if he needs it....LOL.

@CuddyCruiser Those helmetless motorcycle riders. Wearing tank tops, shorts and flip flops.
Which will be unremarkable if the day continues to be unremarkable.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†dumbass.

Good riddance

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 11, 2021

How many times have we heard this story?

Not enough! Still too many of them.

There are always consequences to our choices. Society is forgetting to teach this important aspect of life.

How shocking, that should have been more than adequate protection - if he had really believed strongly enough. To all the true believers out there, keep your faith with the blood of the little baby Jesus and if you get sick then just remember 'It's only the flu and going to the hospital will only show your lack of faith, stay home and the LORD will protect you'.
(hopefully this frees up a few ICU beds for people who are vaccinated and have other illnesses that need treatment but can't be seen because of Xstian Asshats who won't take proper steps against this virus)

Another Asshole that the Country and World DO NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH .

GEGR Level 7 Oct 13, 2021

3 Cheers for Covid -19, it's weeded out yet another idiot.

Another one bites the dust.

Too bad, so sad.
πŸ™„

COVID is a Killer - Queen!

Another trump voter gone.

Serves him right.

And, if it were to turn out that there is a christ, yahew, etc (there isn't), according to my readings from their works, they will all tell him he was a dumbass. They might even put him in hypocrite hell.

You should post stuff like this in the COVID-19 group if you feel like debating ant-vaxxers,

They are so tiresome with their bullshit though. I read some of the crap and decided I had better things to do! πŸ˜‰

I don't bother with either the conservative group or the Covid-19 group. They don't really listen to anyone who doesn't agree with them.

This happens sooo often it’s actually getting boring. Wouldn’t it be nice to hear about someone doing something right.

I would not hold my breath .

Another Darwin Award winner...

Good……may they ALL suffer endlessly.

To bad there is no hell for him to burn in.

Aww, I guess Jesus hated him, too.

dkp93 Level 8 Feb 6, 2022

Bu-bye, so long, farewell..........

No loss there. The collective world probably got a tiny bit smarter.

Good

Surprise surprise surprise! (Said in the voice of Gomer Pyle.)

Good.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:627623
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.