Agnostic.com

10 15

LINK GOP Activist Who Compared Mask Mandates to the Holocaust Says She Has COVID | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The failed Delaware Senate candidate who went on to promote conspiracy theories, says she now has Covid-19.

She sort of deserves it.

snytiger6 9 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, crap, there IS a gawd.......

Good. Hope it's terminal.

I have zero sympathy for these spreadnecks.

"spreadnecks" I love it!

Good. Hope she dies slowly and painfully.

Oh, more GREAT news, another retarded COVID Conspiracy theorist gets dealt the hand most due to her.
That has brightened my Saturday no end already.

Serves the fucker right!

She does not sort of deserve it. She absolutely deserves it. She is the victim of her own willful ignorance.

As a Covid survivor I might adopt the idea that if it was good enough for me then it is also good enough for you. 🙂

Not sort of; completely!

At least she will not get any parasites that horses get.

The parasites, the actual parasites not those in pulpits btw, would avoid her like the plague I'd reckon, they'd have far, far better taste than that piece of horse turd.

I can't wait to hear who she will try and blame...😂😂😂

Let us try a possible list shall we,
Satan,
Democrats,
Mexicans,
Canadians,
Heathens,
Pagans,
Non-believers,
Asians,
Africans,
Non-Europeans,
Muslims,
okay now anyone else feel like adding to the list?

@Triphid What if I fall into more than one category? Do I get extra blame?

@Paul4747 No blame to be attached UNLESS Christian.

That is so good to hear... Darwin, take it; it's all yours.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629641
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.