Agnostic.com

6 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Children raised by gay and lesbian parents come out better, according to some studies.
As usual, they're full of crap.

Yes, generally kids raised by gay parents have better self esteem and are generally less judgemental.

As a N.C. resident I apologize for this moron.

These hypocritical asses will quote Leviticus on homosexuality, then say, "the new Testament is a new covenant" when eating pork and shellfish which according to Leviticus hold the same punishment as homosexuality. Their purveyor, Jesus, of the said new covenant never once spoke about homosexuality. He did rail against DIVORCE and Money Lenders and those who didn't help others less fortunate.

Yeah, eating animals with cloven hooves or shellfish, wearing mixed fabrics, growing mixed crops in the field, wearing makeup, the cutting of any human hair, are all forbidden in Leviticus, but there is no indication that ho9mosexuality is any worse of a sin than any other.

Of course there is no god and the bible is just made up stories.

Anthropologists have found that homosexuality was accepted, to some degree, in more than 95% of known cultures in history. It is primarily the spread of Abrahamic religions that changed that.

@snytiger6 Yes, and same sex relationships are quite common throughout nature as well. I was reading on giraffes and apparently male giraffes have a lot of sex, seldom with females. It is all natural, just some goat farmer decided certain things weren't acceptable.

And this asshole bases this on what, his personal experience? From God's mouth to his ears? If he has such a direct connection, I'm sure people have a few million other questions to ask.

Or, this is just shameless lying hate-speech, deployed as pandering to the psychotic Evangelicals.

I vote for number 2.

Unless your relationship involves the Lt Gov of NC. Then a relationship with a ferret would be superior.

If you create an imaginary friend in the sky. Your imaginary friend in the sky can have whatever opinions you want him to have.

BD66 Level 8 Nov 22, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:635324
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.