Agnostic.com

13 11

LINK MAGA World’s “Gun Girl” Says She’s Ditching Atheism for Catholicism | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

She's a former "correspondent" for Info-Wars and has spread lots of misinformation. The catholics are welcome to her.

snytiger6 9 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hard to say what motivates anyone into suddenly finding a god. But I suspect somewhere at the bottom of it lies a paycheck.

Funny. Most people run away from the Catholic Church.

I highly doubt she was ever a real atheist. A lunatic probably.

A face palm moment for sure.

I don’t think I’d trust her with a cap gun.

If she has spread misinformation it also appears that her mind is open to misinformation. Many claim to be atheist and have no knowledge of any theology at all.

She was infected by the stupidity virus at birth. There is no known cure for stupidity.

Oh - the cute blonde who wandered around the place waving very big guns.

I never realised she was an atheist.

Glad she's 'seen the light' and turned to god - it would be really embarrassing, as an atheist myself, to be associated with that brainless twit.

With just the little bit of her background provided, she undoubtedly has Plenty she needs forgiveness for. Catholicism may be the easiest way she thinks she can accomplish it. Tell a priest a few of her transgressions, recite a few prescribed verses, and Bang! she's forgiven.

Liar liar, pants on fire...never ever an actual atheist.
Oh, wait, was she ever on Pluto? Maybe there.......

Follow the money!

I doubt she was ever an atheist.

Oh, FFS.
🤦♀️

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637370
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.