Agnostic.com

8 1

What is your favorite color and why?

Do you look good when you are wearing this color? Does it make you happy when you receive a gift in this color?

My favorite Color is Blue. Looking up at the blue sky makes me happy! I also wear a lot of blue attire.

"Hoping everyone is having a great weekend"

twshield 8 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Blue . I just get a good feeling about blue

Turquoise, because it was the color of the "water" over the snow white sand in the eastern Gulf of Mecico where my family sailed when I was young. Incredible scenery and fantastic memories go together well.

Zster Level 8 Dec 3, 2017

My favorite color is a dark green (Gruembacher Forrest Green). It makes me feel at ease, relaxed. I don't have any clothes of my favorite color and I definitely haven't received any gifts, but I'm receptive (😉).

And thanks, my weekend is continuing on as 'normal'.

green means go !

My favorite color is teal-turquoise. It's a Native American color and I love the Southwest-The outside of my house and the inside decor are different shades of it

Blue. I see it as cool and peaceful.

Olive green. No other color green. Just olive green. I feel relaxed when I'm around that color. Wearing Olive green makes me feel more confident then other colors.

MoniB Level 6 Dec 3, 2017

I loved red when I was a kid. No conscious reason, really, it just caught my attention and I liked it. As an adult, I still like red, but I'm more drawn to deeper, richer colors (like burgundy) and I'm fascinated with color combinations. But I still hate mauve.

Ah, too bad. My second favorite is mauve! l2m

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6410
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.