Agnostic.com

7 11

LINK "Financial Guru" Dave Ramsey to Landlord: Raising Rent Doesn't Make You a "Bad Christian"

(From what the bible says about what Jesus taught, If Jesus were real, I'd bet he'd disagree)

Evangelical financial “guru” Dave Ramsey is known in the public these days as the Boss From Hell. He’s openly and proudly ignored COVID precautions in the workplace, planned a no-mask holiday party in December of 2020, and reportedly pulled out a gun during a staff meeting. He also micromanages the private lives of his employees, doing things like firing them for having sex before they’re married, because he believes working for him means everyone has to obey his version of Christian Fundamentalism at all times.

snytiger6 9 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your sex life is private, you don't need to talk about it working for a acehole. As a christian landlord before raising your rent, you need to think what would jesus do.

One question in this whole mess is people that are dumb enough to say that they have had sex before marriage. If you did, why are you telling Dave Ramsey? Why are you telling others anyway? I once had a girlfriend in Texas who hit me with the sex question. For us to be an item, she said, I now have to tell her everyone I have had sex with. NOT! I told her I would not answer those questions.

I agree that one's previous sexual history is not anyone's business, unless maybe it is relevant to whether they are presently on the same page as their current partner regarding monogamy and fidelity. If they are, then the only relevance in sharing about past sexual history is to discuss any ongoing diseases they may have or any issues regarding sexual dysfunction.

Seems these religious bigot, extremists of today seem to have a habit of telling others what 'Jesus' would do when they themselves haven't a clue.

Good ole prosperity gospel, where goodness and righteousness are all about getting and staying rich, no matter how much you screw over others. The most selective form of Christianity... I have no doubt that he secretly is a fraud regarding his religiosity and has no real belief or fear of hell, as he knows that his kind could never get into a traditional form of heaven.

Who knows what goes on inside their heads. I still suspect that they rationalize their greed the same way they rationalize their hatred of various 'other' group members.

Don’t forget it is self serving. The more money his followers make, the more they reward him. It is basically just like any other pyramid scheme. The money always flows to the top.

Another one for the hole.

He ought to be shoved back up the one he fell out of!!

@CuddyCruiser No need to penalize his mother.

@KKGator Ya got a point. But on the other hand….she probably played a large part in indoctrinating him and poisoning his mind.

@CuddyCruiser Also true. However, she was probably just following what she had been taught, and was either too ignorant, or afraid, to question it.

@KKGator Also true……. But fortunately strong people like you or I saw thru it and we rehabilitated ourselves.

@CuddyCruiser Indeed. Excellent observation.

He deserves to end up in a hell where he is the serf or slave to a master who is as equally cruel as him. Too bad it won't happen, esp. in this life...

The biggest shame is that someone like this, in the position he’s in and who has a good amount of intelligence, could say things that are so stupid and irrational.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:644283
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.