Agnostic.com

10 12

LINK Christian Mom: Hilton Ad Promotes “Perversion” By Showing Gay Men with a Child

(The only real perversion is inside of her head)

Monica Cole, the one mom at Christian hate group One Million Moms (Twitter count: 4,111), is very angry with the hotel chain Hilton for featuring a same-sex couple (with a child!) in a short ad.

The 15-second commercial which first premiered in September highlights the Hilton App, which allows guests to open the door to their rooms using their phones. No noise. No searching for a key card. And, in this case, no need to wake up an adorable sleeping toddler.

snytiger6 9 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Quite a long time ago I read about some whackadoodle who thought the Care Bears cartoon was evil, and just a few years ago I watched a video of a woman who was explaining what evil messages were on a can of Monster drinks. It never ends. Seems like a mental illness to me.

Here is the ad. I didn’t notice anything overtly gay about it. Funny, I worked in hotels and my first thought that the guy with the luggage was a bellhop, and I wondered “where’s his uniform”

Yes I agree with you here, I see no OBVIOUS signs that either of the men were 'gay' though I do see what I would call one guy opening a door for someone who's arms are occupied by a sleeping child.
As to, IF that is what Moaning Monica is referring, the guy carry the luggage with one bag draped over his shoulder then perhaps Moaner Monica would like to see videos of me walking around my home town with my back-pack slung over one shoulder and then accuse me to my face of being Gay.
I'm darned sure I could sue the arse off of her for Slander and Defamation of Character.

There is nothing in the ad to imply it is not a father, his son, and his brother checking into a hotel room.

BD66 Level 8 Jan 10, 2022

Poor little Monica, " fossilized hole", Cole is riding her soap-box yet again I see.
Perhaps she'd be happier IF the Ads showed a Priest,Preacher, Catholic Bishop, etc, etc, taking an Altar boy into a Hotel room in the death of night?

Poor little Monica Cole. I wonder how her parents managed to damage her so much when she was a child.

Imo, they conceived her by sexual intercourse and her mother gave birth to her possibly whilst dropping a ScumMo (TURD) in a Public Toilet.

I wonder it she has a problem with priest raping little boys?

Or nuns raping little girls.

@anglophone Oh some have been known to prefer young boys as well btw.

@Triphid Yeah, when I think "nuns" the picture that comes to mind are women in habits getting off on whipping a boy's bare behind.

@snytiger6 And MUCH, MUCH more besides according to more than a few of my Counselling Patients who once attended the local Catholic Schools.

How do we know Hilton was showing gay men with a child? Her anger is more at the claim rather than anything she can call a fact. Please be warned that Hilton Hotels are not going to follow your ideas as a business model.

Hilton should offer her a free week at the hotel of her choice. (If she hypocritically tries to cash it in, giver her the room next to the ice machine).

Monica is trash.
Period.

Yes, and such a pity she keeps missing the Trash Truck every week isn't it?

Upset over an ad? Well now BOO HOO WAA WAA WAA!! Free speech is just that, free speech whether you like it or not. Get over it and move on.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:644285
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.