Agnostic.com

12 11

So sad

I try not overload this to ya all, sparing the worst, but this is so sad. This deserves a post.

Man having a mental crisis, no lethal weapon, 30 minutes trying to get him help........ Instead he was shot by cops, 19 ++++ times for having a box cutter and a health crisis. SO SHAMEFUL.

VIOLENT VIDEO. SENSITIVE WATCHER

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shoot more cops until such killers confess and go to prison

One of the problems is the same as the bad guys. They have high capacity, semi auto weapons. Meaning, once they start shooting, they are throwing a whole lot of lead down range. Back in the old days, when they carried six shooter revolvers, there was a good chance the person they were shooting at would survive. They had to aim and reload if they didn’t stop the person. Now, out of 19 rounds, even if only half of them hit the target, survival chances are minimal.

There were NINE cops . . . 😛

[nbcnews.com]

@FearlessFly all of them with probably 17 rounds of ammunition in each pistol. Once one fires, it’s hard to get them to stop.

@Barnie2years At this point, the public doesn't know if all 9 fired their weapon.

I seems to me, that some folks hear 'shot' (pun intended) their mouth before significant facts were made public. 😛

I agree with @BD66, based on the body cam video, he pulled his hand out of his pocket and took a 'pointing at the police' stance.

@racocn8, @LenHazell53, @Beowulfsfriend, @Organist1, @Theresa_N, @Apunzelle

. . . suicide by cop

May they remember their depravity till the day they die. THAT is why all service personnel should be personality tested for fitness.

Every one of those shits should be fired.

This is how little a life matters to these "heroes"

The body camera footage does not lie:

BD66 Level 8 Jan 31, 2022

Typical for deep south

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 31, 2022

Turn the audio way up. You can hear the person filming say "I think he has a gun. Oh my God!" then he points what appears to be a gun at one of the policemen before they open fire on him.

What do you expect the police to do? Wait to see if he shoots one of them first?

It appears to be a case of "suicide by cop"

BD66 Level 8 Jan 31, 2022

Yes, it's the cops duty to take risks to protect the innocent.

Where did this take place? Since I can’t access the video, I want to be able to Google it.

@Apunzelle It was in Nashville, TN on route I-65. Try this one:

An atrocious outcome, spurred by assholes.

Can you share the YouTube link? I’m restricted from viewing here.

I couldn't watch it, but it sounds like an extrajudicial execution of a special needs person. Nothing matches my profound disgust. :'(

Surely we can find something better than the current police!

One would think so, but so many are entrenched and in the country's red areas this is what they want (until one day those in favor get badly treated - then they usually say "one bad apple" crap).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:648238
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.