Agnostic.com

6 7

I finally finished this puzzle ! I’ve been plinking at since early January or so - right after Christmas.

Get stuck on a work issue ? Go work on the puzzle of a bit. 😜

Ohub 7 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love such things and military themes. It would be nice to buy one for your free time. It's time for me to move on to a new hobby!

It looks cool. But what are these puzzles and where can I buy them? I would make such a gift for my nephew for his birthday. I think that at his age he may be interested in airplanes, tanks, and cars. Of course, he still likes dinosaurs. I still have time to think. But I really want to choose something cool. He knows I'm coming to him from New York. I even think to buy 3d metal puzzles or something like that so that he can then leave them as a decoration in his room. Your puzzles can then be made with a keychain or something like that, dude?

Instead of puzzles I glue broken pottery back together. I always wanted to be a restorer of maimed items.

Instead of puzzles, I cut up a picture and glue it on cardboard then put it in a box. I can't do it the other way......

Nice! As a kid I built models of practically all these aircraft! I have more books on World War II than just about any topic.

I did too ! I am a WWII aviation nut - lots of books -- build 50 or so models as a kid. Some the text on this puzzle was inaccurate which led to a bit of confusion as I was sorting things out ..... I did swear at the puzzle a couple of times because of it. But still a fun one to do.

I have told my kids when I am kaput and gone DO NOT JUST SELL MY AVIATION BOOKS TO HALF PRICE BOOKS - some are worth good money !

Doesn't it feel great!! When I am stuck on an issue I go to the sewing machine, same effect. I did make a jigsaw puzzle when I was between jobs, I had plenty of time for the puzzle and for sewing. Now I have my WFH set up on that desk, no room for puzzles for a while.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:648473
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.