Agnostic.com

9 14

LINK Most Americans have doubts about God's existence - YouTube

A new survey finds that less than half of U.S. adults are absolutely certain of God's existence. But don't break out the champagne glasses just yet...

snytiger6 9 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who is this God fellow you speak of. I've never met him before.

I have more than doubts and this is exactly why I am here. My longtime religious friend has been dead now almost a month. Why would I believe he was somewhere other than the casket they buried him in and that he was talking with Jesus and all of his dead relatives? Trust me. He is not talking.

Some good news is here. In mist of what is happening in the world.

What’s God?

skado Level 9 Mar 3, 2022

That's an autistic dog. Krab,,,krab!

@PondartIncbendog
Nwod yob!

@PondartIncbendog - Autistic or Dyslexic?

Dog = god it is that simple!!!

I deny it outright.
Not a problem.
😁

Doubt can lead to a person having a lack of belief in any gods. They can also become agnostic from a lack of evidence in any gods.

Well.. in America “most” is the battle between 49% and 51%. Someone gets 52% in an election and it’s heralded as some kind of landslide accomplishment. Yes.. real change takes time but “most” is a pretty disingenuous term giving significantly false hope when the “non- most” scream louder than the supposed “most” and dictate the direction of society.. ie.. the conservative SCOTUS comes to mind.

I wonder if the increase in doubt isn't related to how loud we hear some of these jokers yell.

Especially among Gen Z. Most of ‘em I meet, talk to, are more and more rejecting this nonsense, and being the most diversified generation, it’s easy to see why.

“Most”.. is nowhere near enough.

Ay that’s ok. What matters is that it is changing……..Real change always takes time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:653729
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.