Agnostic.com

11 14

I have finally decided to block frayed bear. I can no longer stand to watch him gain points from his incendiary posts. Posts that any reasonable person would realize will not change any minds.

I have always tried my best to not respond to him but he is so good at triggering the reasonable that occasionally I have succumbed. If I block him that can't happen anymore.

I think it's very interesting that the conservative group doesn't seem to like him all that much. He is a perfect example that hate and misinformation create bedlam. A situation that benefits no one except those that want to distract from what is really going on.

Lorajay 9 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Blocked him a long time ago. A complete waste of time.

There's a few I've blocked on here....I can only take so much ignorance.

To paraphrase a saying:-
If a man is ignorant teach him
If a man is a fool shun him.

@Matias "funny fools" are not fools. They have to be highly intelligent to create humour.
As my reply remarked, it is a paraphrase of this saying:-

He who knows not, and knows not he knows not, he is a fool—shun him; he who knows not, and knows he knows not, he is simple—teach him; he who knows, and knows not he knows, he is asleep—wake him; he who knows, and knows he knows, he is wise—follow him

Right on!

Diaco Level 7 Mar 8, 2022

congrats. living without his crap is preferred. I didn't block anyone for a long time, but it can enrich the time here by thinning the garbage.

I blocked the bad boy years ago ....so called conservativeS can pinch pennies from poor people and make war increasingly profitable but I wil hold all responsible to love thy neighbour and jail the rapist priests .... marriage is the only sacred space for lovers and families ....Feminist Atheism is our nurturing species birthright ....bears eat berries and fish with their claws&jaws.... real men are NOT frayedBEARs INCELs or acting out male entitlement.... Hydrogen cars and GREEN JOBS for all free healthcare is a human right

May be time to do that, cut him off

I usually ignore him. Occasionally, I send a barb in his direction.

I will never block him, he is all too easy to correct.

If everyone blocked assholes nobody would be shit upon and Atheists would grow as a welcoming community

Its your account, you engage with whom you wish. But for my part I think he has just got too silly to be worth the bother.

Haven't blocked him yet, but I have the feeling the day is coming.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:654596
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.