Agnostic.com

20 2

Wow,, id hate to be a single male on here. everyones gay lmao/ or a tree? so this where ill do my thesis on mental illness.Here is an old saying . When you die....."If you believe in God, and there is no God, you've lost nothing. If you do not believe in God, and there is a God, you've lost everything".

mercysixx 2 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What's with the dead animal parts?

Dinner?

It doesn't matter you're probably a troll or a bot. Noticed you just joined yesterday anyways. Hope you find what you're looking for on here, we don't fall for that B.S. on this site anyways.

Which God is the question. What happens if you believe in the wrong God or believe in many gods. I think if you are genuinely a good person even if it turns out there is a God and didn't worship him you should be ok. It's gotta be better than being an evil person and then asking for forgiveness at the last minute even while believing in one. That's how I feel. I'm not worshipping anyone for shit especially that asshole in the xtian buybull.

Mental illness: believing in things you cannot see while doubting the things you can see.

Buffalo? Are you trying to remind us that "believers, most likely Christians" slaughtered the buffalo in order to commit genocide of the Native Americans?

I had No Idea you had to do a thesis to graduate 2nd grade!

That Bison must have been going one hell of a lick when it hit that wall.

Not fast enough, otherwise its backside would be showing as well, or perhaps instead of.

Through out recorded history there have been eight to twelve thousands "gods". I think your odds of picking the "right one" are infinitesimal. In that case...you still lose everything.
Instead of supporting a religion why not support your community without bias or prejudice. That alone would help to make you a good person.

Betty Level 8 Mar 9, 2022

"Lose". Loose is what my sexual mores are.

@Mooolah You got me. Sorry. 🙂

@mercysixx Toothless Hillbillies like you should just eat shit and die. And you won't go to heaven it's just fade to black. Stupid dumbass.

I'm stunned I tell you, just stunned.

Are you on the same site as the rest of us ?

An autobiographical thesis on mental illness?

Illustrated, no less.

@LovinLarge bi son

If a God does exist, I'll stand forever on the moral high ground over them.

Tejas Level 8 Mar 9, 2022

Crucial word believe.
If you know there is no god then you won't lose time worshipping and lose income supporting preachers.
So, at the end of your life, you have gained

@Petter An also crucial word do
When I know there is no god, I won’t lose the pleasures that human laws allow me and a god’s rules deny me.

Calm your self down chief , gays don’t want u either
U smell old news and boring future , u are safe w gays and straights on this site , I am sure neither group will do u ✌🏻
God though ,,, god loves u 👏👏👏
Congrats .

So worship my god. He's in my garage sleeping. He is known as Bastet.

Dob't let the door hit you on your way out.

And don't get me started on your apparent homophobia.

Pascal's wager again...

But what if you believe in a false god? Christians are going to be pissed when they meet Odin and he kicks them out of Valhalla. An afterlife of partying down the drain, all because they believed in YHVH and his kid. Even worse, they probably passed up a bunch of partying in their lives, too.

That's the problem with Pascal (or one of them). He assumes the existence of only one god, and leaves out the possibility of a different one. Then he assumes such a god desires worship, and prefers hypocritical "belief" over honest skepticism. I'd just as soon have integrity, and not believe what I have no evidence for, than wake up in a circle of angry-looking gods holding sharp sticks and saying "Here's what we think of Mr. Clever-dick Philosopher in these parts..."

I'm with Bastet. He lives here. I can see him.

You should work on your punctuation and your command of the English language. I understand you are from Alabama, but that is no excuse.

When you die....."If you believe in God, and there is no God, you've lost nothing.

You've lost the one opportunity to live life honorably, truthfully, and not in a state of utter delusion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:654711
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.