Agnostic.com

4 3

And the man was handed a 100% energy independent nation on a silver plater the day the he walked into the Oval Office.

CourtJester 7 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree. Never again.

It would help if you learned the language.
"Plater"?

Doesn’t change the facts

A "100% energy independent nation"?????? Which nation?
Where? According to who, Newsmax?

See

@CourtJester That's a stupid photo to post. It doesn't show the country of origin of the oil.

Funny how you never near “USA” chants at democrat rally’s.

Sheep baa randomly too

@AnneWimsey Look, it's the "doctor" that's too fuckin' stupid to know the difference between plural and possessive.

@JeffMurray I knoooow.........

@AnneWimsey
Not proved wrong yet though. I’ve offered, but pussies always bale when facts come up.

@AnneWimsey Can’t argue your president’s gas prices though. He’s building back better on a grand scale

@CourtJester I suppose your dumb-wit choice of president would have kept prices low by doing Putin's bidding and supporting Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

@Petter Trump did make us a 100% energy independent nation and gas was under $2.00

@CourtJester So all that Canadian oil was not needed, then?

@Petter
Gas was 50% of what it is today

@Petter

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:655244
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.