Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK Alabama APOLOGIZES for Banning ‘F’ Joe Biden License Plate

The state of Alabama is reversing itself and letting a gun salesman keep a vanity plate with the acronym for “Let’s Go Brandon. Fuck Joe Biden”—even after saying it does not allow any use of the F-word. The Department of Revenue initially told Nathan Kirk last month that it would not renew the registration for the LGBFJB plate. But after Kirk’s complaint about that decision made headlines, the agency suddenly changed its tune—and even apologized. “The Alabama Department of Revenue, Motor Vehicle Division, has determined the above referenced license plate will not be recalled,” it said in a March 9 letter, according to AL.com. “We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.” Kirk claims the F in his plate actually stands for “forget.” Riiiiight.

snytiger6 9 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And yet in Michigan we couldn't get plates that said "Choice" during the Republican administration. Even though "Pro Life" was allowed.

They don't even try to pretend that they value fairness anymore.

@LovinLarge Well, they do pretend; they just lie about it. They're completely fair to their own side, the first to complain if they perceive a slight. For instance: "It's not fair to judge a president on his sex life!" To which I replied, "2 words: Bill Clinton."

Alabama made a bad mistake by doing that.

"I guess the "Fuck Donald Trump" tags will soon be acceptable also, oops..., I mean "Forget Donald Trump."

Either one will do.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656039
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.