Agnostic.com

13 31

LINK Wolf Blitzer Asks Tornado Survivor if She Thanked the Lord; Replies She's an Atheist - YouTube

Showing that it isn't true that everybody turns to god when faced with likely death.

snytiger6 9 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well good god damn!

Been there.

There was one tonight on the news where some lady's house blew away and the reporter goes on about how she was praying to god ...and all I could think ( tongue in cheek) was..well THERE'S your problem. Wrong diety ! It's a friggin storm storm for crying out loud. Thor dang it...Thor 😅

Yeah. Why do Christians pray to thank the god that sends to tornadoes in the first place?

Good for her for telling the world that she believes in logic, science, and reality.

With that Question Wolf definitely qualifies to be on ABC, NBC or CBS, any of those "liberal", "anti god" media places....all he has to do is remember to ask it on every broadcast.

twill Level 7 Mar 23, 2022

Wolf has won a Pulitzer. It’s often hard to keep this in mind.

Good for her to speak out.

What a stupid question for Blitzer to ask. Hopefully he learned a lesson that day.

Wolf never learns a thing except to say CNN a lot. He’s the living embodiment of what happens when your soul dies. It was an idiotic question the first time but, wait for it, he asks it again in a more general way and tries to act chummy. SMH.

I'd like to think I'd have countered with something like, "I'm an atheist. Why do you believe god shoudl be thanked fro sending the tornado in the first place?"

I remember seeing this on TV but I don't think it is new. At least the woman stood her ground.

I remember it as well. YouTube says it's eight years old, but that may be when it was uploaded.

It just pisses me off every time a survivor of some disaster says their lord saved them without explaining why he crushed their neighbor! 👿

Right, what about all the ones he didn’t save?!
Must be the assholes had it coming?!🤠

Thank the lord for saving them, if they believe in the hocus pocus then they should blame the lord for causing the disaster in the first place.

@Buck exactly! Even if they are your neighbors or you went to church together every Sunday.

I remember seeing this when it happened. I was so glad to see someone, in the midst of a horrible event in their life, freely state that they don't believe in any god.

I’d have done the same.

This happened several years ago and I was watching it live. I never laughed so hard!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:657087
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.