Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Chris Wallace says he left Fox News after people started to 'question the truth'

Chris Wallace says he left Fox News after people at the news organization began to question matters of truth, like the Jan. 6 riot and whether the 2020 election was stolen.

“I just no longer felt comfortable with the programming at Fox," Wallace told The New York Times in an interview published Sunday.

Wallace, who announced his departure from Fox News in December, told The Times that life at his former network was "unsustainable."

“I’m fine with opinion: conservative opinion, liberal opinion,” Wallace told The Times. “But when people start to question the truth — Who won the 2020 election? Was Jan. 6 an insurrection? — I found that unsustainable.”

snytiger6 9 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The guy with ultimate Daddy issues finally tries to take a stand for truth.

WOW---maybe there IS a god???? 🙂 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:658023
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.