Agnostic.com

6 0

Matters of the heart

As I am awful at online dating (reasons I'm still using this site) I wanted to ask what are your best openers, pick up lines, conversation starters on dating apps. Not face to face, but Tinder, this site, match. I'd ask about closers but we'll take it one step at a time.

Personally I start with classic gems such as "hey nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants," or "are you from heaven cuz I got an erection." You know subtle yet tasteful.

RamonB 4 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Make conversation based off of something in their profile and you'd be filtered to the top of a select few. Ask a question about one of the likes they listed.
If a guy actually takes the time to read my profile he gets my attention.

I have no idea, I feel horrible even messeging females first in general knowing they get swamped in general on sites.

True but they are on tinder for a reason. Plus they have to swipe right too. Go for it man!

The key to dating is discovering mutual interests, beliefs, activities, and life experiences. Look for a woman just like you.

Subtle and tasteful for who? lol

Only the classiest, the kind you take home to mom, the kind that wait until after the date to ask for "they motha fuckin money."

Tinder I believe uses only One line...."your place or mine?"

No doubt about that! ???

Hallo! how are you ?nice to see you looking so good - what would you like to do ?

You are the only one that actually left openers, I appreciate that. Most left unwanted advice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:66317
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.