Agnostic.com

55 5

What's the one thing you misplace the most?

It drives me crazy when I have paperwork ready and then I can't find it. I know I had it on the kitchen table and now it's gone. My wife has really bad OCD and is always moving my things, but she told me she didn't see it. I guess it will eventually show up.

ebdb 7 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

55 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who kicked my slippers under the bed each morning.

Single socks..

MsAl Level 8 Apr 25, 2018

My keys.

Tweezers. I think my son steals them though. They go missing from my bedside table regularly. So often that I bought a second pair. Now both of them are missing and there is a chin hair that really must go. ?

I bought these twice this month and already had some lol

Nail trimmers are the same!

My mind. LOL

My mind. Losing my mind is the most frequent thing.

My goddamn phone!

I'm far sighted and must utilize reading glasses. I now have a pair in every room. Including the top of my head...I end up searching every time I need a pair....ugh...

Have you ever thought of putting them on a chain around your neck?

@ebdb yes...but that bothers me...lol....

@Freespirit64 I guess your idea of having a pair in every room is the best idea. Good luck!

@Freespirit64 I guess your idea of having a pair in every room is the best idea. Good luck!

@ebdb it's when I can't find any and they're on my head that irritates me...lol

I do the same but also leave a pair in the car so if I can't find one in a room, it is a fast backup.

My pipe knife, I think I must have bought about 10 so far.

My tools,all kinds

I misplace letters and paperwork the most. For some reason they get pushed into a book or magazine. That's usually where I find them anyway. How? I dunno!

I lose my phone the most. It's sad, I end up tearing the place apart, like Bilbo hunting for the Ring, the breathing the same kind of sigh when I find it. I can't afford to lose it, I keep most of my brain in it, now!

my iphone and ipad. which is why i use the find my iphone feature often.

At least you can call the phone. Unless it's on silent. Or out of power.

@vita the find feature works even if it’s set to silent, it overrides it.

This is good to know!

I am way too OCD to misplace much of anything. Ever since my vision started going, I've become even more compelled to put everything in the same place, all the time. I don't see well enough to have to hunt for things, and I don't have the patience for it. Another benefit to living alone. Nobody messes with my stuff.

My trust

Reading glasses.

My coffee mug.
There's only so many places it can be but it aint.

Anything important.

Some have beat me to saying sanity. But there's more! My short-term memory. I never had a great short term memory, but it's getting worse. Ask me 15 minutes later, and I couldn't tell you what I ate for breakfast. I set up my Mothers router several years ago. She wanted to know what the password was. I told her what it was (da41d65267). It is of no significant interest, it was the password that came with the router. How I remember that is beyond me. I often mis-speak, and have a hard time concentrating on one thing. Weird how the mind works...

Other than that, it's pens, lighters, and tools! I get so mad when I can't find a wrench I knew I just had. I end up finding a tool in my pocket. One time I had a wrench in my hand!

Keys, camera, wallet, smokes, lighter et all. Not for long but I have too many "regular" places to keep all of the above.

The tele remote forever stuck on something I don't want to watch, while I tear my flat to pieces looking for the damned thing. I could change the channel manually but fuck that now I'm on a mission until I just give up 4 hours later and unplug the t. V. And try to read.only to go to sleep mad because I can't stop thinking of the stupid remote. I typically find it n the fridge sometimes the freezer with in a day or 2 and wonder if I've been sleeping or not

My umbrella, when I'm traveling.
Rainy season is starting again, so, like most Thai, I now I keep it handy at all times..if not for rain, then for sun.

One of the two remotes I need to watch Netflix on the big screen.

My Rotary badge, lost again as I write this!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:66483
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.