Agnostic.com

11 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How ridiculous can you get?

Olympic class self own at least: " ... in places like Washington, D.C. – burned to power the lights of the city’s homes and streets. Let that image sink in with you for a moment." Yes, let it sink in, she actually thinks fetuses are burned to provide power.

I see that as evidence that her thinking, if you can call it that, is catastrophically disordered.

Sadly the right lives in a fantasy world of their own creation, I mean people mostly do, but it's reached ridiculous extremes on the evangelical right.

When I worked for an FDA monitored company in the late 80s, our customers were thoroughly aware of congressional oversight because they knew that if they were called, they would have to be forthright and truthful. They knew that the people questioning them would be knowledgeable and diligent. If they tried to lie or even fudge, they would be caught and punished.

How did we get here? These folks say whatever comes into their heads at the moment -- no matter how ridiculous. We need to start punishing -- beginning with the demagogues wasting our time posturing rather than questioning.

No words, no words! Simply unbelievable.

Agreed, it is much worse that Marjorie Taylor Greene's Gazpacho Police.

@anglophone The Evangelicals have too much political power. Politicians are too easily bought.

@anglophone Do these police bring Gazpacho to the masses? I hope they also have chips?

@dalefvictor Sorry, my sense of the irreverent came to the fore: Chips on their shoulders, perhaps? πŸ˜‰

@anglophone So long as they also have salsa to go with those chips! πŸ˜‰

I thought natural gas was getting expensive. I did not realize it was THAT expensive!

BD66 Level 8 May 19, 2022

Catherine Glenn Foster is emblematic of everything that is wrong with the USA.

She's a virus and needs to be quarantined and treated.

@Betty Treated with large doses of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, perhaps? πŸ˜‰

@anglophone She's worse than Covid 19. You may need something stronger. πŸ˜‰

I think she may be the result of an abortion that failed.

@TheoryNumber3 She certainly has no brain to speak of.

@anglophone She has a brain, it's the mind that's screwed up.

@anglophone, don't foget to inject bleach twice daily.

@mcgeo52 Which orifice or orifices could I use instead? πŸ˜‰

@anglophone take your pick. They both expel the same thing

What will they think of next? Absolute lunacy.

Betty Level 8 May 19, 2022

Think???

Yeah. Rigtt.

@mcgeo52 Demented thoughts.

She doesn't believe what she says but she can indoctrinate the mental defectives who subscribe to these insane theories.

Unbelievable moron

bobwjr Level 10 May 19, 2022

Not doing her cause much good when she does not know the difference between a burning human fetus and gobar gas generated from burning human feces.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667180
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.