Agnostic.com

14 3

What would you say is your best quality?

Mine is definitely humility. It's so damn hard being this humble! 😉

Ok..... A "serious" one......

On the surface, I'd have to say my best quality is my adaptability; willing to make the most of any situation. It's definitely how I've managed to stay alive til now!

However, as far as value goes, it would be have to be compassion.

What about you? 🙂

Kreig 7 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree with adaptability, but my value would be loyalty.

Kindness. I struggle like every else. I think we all need someone that will be kind instead of saying rough things to hurt someone.

Other than my rugged good looks and wit, I'd have to say it's my humility.

my creativity

I don't want to say I'm Upright and Virtuous in all my ways, but my halo can be seen from space.

Sarcasm. A learned quality.

My personality I'm a I can deal with any person on any level that they are on , have respect for human species

My best quality is honesty. However many consider this to also be my worst quality, because most people cannot handle too much honesty.

A second quality would be loyalty. i have strohg loyalties to those who are always honest with me.

Perseverance and confidence. I am fairly disciplined and have a lot of mental and physical stamina. I'm also well spoken and competitive. I'm naturally drawn to lively debates.

I would say, "My sense of humor." Not that I'm real funny but I love to laugh and especially at myself.

Im loyal to a fault..and one of the most honest people to know

I think that those who have known me are better qualified to answer that than I am. If they could answer, I would be interested in what they say.

I seldom, if eve asked.

Some asked what I thought of them and when they did, I answered honestly and tactfully in most cases, if not all. The reason I never asked was I felt that it would be like fishing for a compliment and I don't feel comfortable in doing that. But, even without direct words from them, one can still teel a great deal from the verbal and nonverbal behavior of others in your presence. I am sure that some had good opinions of me. But, some whom I have opposed on some issues and actions consider me a real SOB. When I feel strongly about an issue or action and am sure that I am on the right and moral course, I will fight for my cause with everything I have that is legal and moral. I won't give the other an inch if the other is not willing to deal with me in a win-win manner. I have been in a number of such conflicts and I never lost. And,. I am still proud of what I was able to accomplish by pursuing my chosen course of action in each of those cases. I don't pick fights, but if you force a fight with me on an issue I believe in I will right -- to the bitter end. Those are the people who will call me an SOB -- some respectfully, some bitterly.

I would say being able to get along with and relate to all types of individuals on all levels regardless of their social status,religion,sexual orientation etc.

Everyone who knows me says its my heart-I care about others before myself.

That can be a liability.

it is

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6676
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.