Agnostic.com

20 2

What Is Your Favorite X-mas Song?

I'll start == Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer

TommyMeador 7 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"the season is upon us" by dropkick Murphy

"Please daddy, don't get drunk this Christmas"

Carol Of The Bells by Mannheim Steamroller, Chip Davis arrangement

Well, growing up, Christmas still held the awe of Christ, so my favorite musically and emotionally speaking is "O Holy Night" with a very close second to "Christ is Born."
There's no doubt that while the fairy tale in the Bible is the same cod swallow they've been selling for years, the emotion and fun of Christmas from my childhood still lingers. 🙂

It's a tie between Elvis' "Blue Christmas" and Bruce Springsteen's version of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." Also fond of "Christmas on Christmas Island" (Andrews Sisters, I think.)

Baby it's cold outside

Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade

This is a very kitsch song that makes the rounds in the New York area and it makes me so happy and reminds me of home.

"Carol of the Bells" Trans Siberian Orchestra;

Zster Level 8 Dec 5, 2017

Believe it or not, it's a version of I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas performed by a band called "A Great Big World." I'm not sure how I ever stumbled on it, but it's silly and fun, and it makes me smile.

The Partridge Family - A Partridge Family Christmas Card (Album)

We had this LP when I was growing up. I've always been fond of it. Spotify has it. 🙂

The Channukah Song by Adam Sandler lol

Good one!

Run Rudolph Run, Brian Setzer Orchestra

R.A. The Rugged Man - Crustified Christmas

Ras Kass - Yellow Snow

Hey, folks, please include artist and title with your links. 🙂

In keeping with the blasphemy of the season, I offer up this little medley:

Jingle Bells. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 5, 2017

Bit anti xmas but still gets me in the mood. Hair raising

Carol of the Bells, (only instrumental versions)

I know this will sound odd to some but "O Holy Night". I think the song is beautiful.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6707
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.